Wildcat beng held back

djp14150

I get the feeling they dont trust Brad Smith to throw, its been 18 games and i think i've seen him sling it twice and its been a nightmare. The Pats i think will be targeted (rookie LB, Rookie DE meaning the edge might not be sealed), but i still expect to see it in the short yardage situations. It still makes the D hesitate, which will most of the time buy a few yards. Idk but i really hope Chan gives us some more reasoning as to why Brad Smith hasnt been utilized more, and if this is it why dont we use TJax or Graham and save some Cap and roster space.

I think the Wildcat has a place on this team, but i dont think it's being used to it's full potential and would like a reason why.

I wanna agree but it really does bring in that short yardage. Could someone else do it besides for B.Smith? Probably. Since he has been a Bill he has been all reputation, i can see any typical athelete who used to play Qb do what he has. I do think that #5WR and 4th Qb reason is stupid. I mean come on, if we have that many injuries at QB why dont we just throw in the towel