Pigskin Empire Online Game

JimBob2232

I am an avid OOTP baseball player (love that game), and I have been looking for something similar for Football. Turns out there is really nothing close. Front Office Football is the best there is for Pro, and Bowl Bound College Glory (i think?) is decent for college...but I just recently (as in days ago) stubmled across Pigskin Empire online.

Its free, which is great. It leaves some things to be desired, but the owner seems responsive to making changes.

Basically there are 2 games in one (linked together). A pro league and a College league. I perfer the college route, but basically you run around the country recruitng and game-planning for your next game. There are 4 humans operating each team, developing strategy and what not. Players graduate and get entered into the Pro draft.

Anyway, I signed up as the Univeristy of Miami OC. We still need a DC and a ST coach (and at some point...we will need a HC, but it wont let me sign up for that...not sure what is going on there...). So come and join me in Coral Gables (or pick your own team). It seems like a lot of fun...

Did I mention it is free (note: there is some "additional credits" you can buy, but they are NOT required. If you use my link below, I will get some "additional credits", which will help us if you join me in Miami. Feel free to not use my referal link below if this bothers you).

http://pigskinempire.com/signup.aspx?ref=22623

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm with you on OOTP for both the baseball and boxing versions. The sims are so comprehensive it's crazy, and I'm absolutely in love with the customizability. I may be looking for a new online league soon.

As to this new football game, I've yet to find anything that competes with Madden 13 connected careers mode. I'll check it out, but I'm skeptical.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.