Our terrible run defence.

BillsBytheBay

Fitz was very bad.... lets be clear....but the secondary was worse...this is a young secondary you cant have them playing timid or scared....allow them to bump and play man to man....give them help over top and if they get beat they get beat...but playing them 5 yards off says we dont trust you...and at the end of the day... they were beat by the 2 less likely WRS ....

Edited by TheBackupQB

Exactly. The defense wasnt the biggeset problem in this one. The biggest problem was Fitz and the turnovers

Yes, if only Fitz and O didn't turn the ball over 4 times our defense would have magically been able to cover people and our Dline wouldn't have given Sanchez all day to throw.

Total team f*ck-up no matter how we slice it. Offense, defense, special teams, coaching. You can point your finger at any phase and find ample reason to criticize.

GO BILLS!!!

Yes, if only Fitz and O didn't turn the ball over 4 times our defense would have magically been able to cover people and our Dline wouldn't have given Sanchez all day to throw.

Total team f*ck-up no matter how we slice it. Offense, defense, special teams, coaching. You can point your finger at any phase and find ample reason to criticize.

GO BILLS!!!

first 2 turnover cut the field in half....made it easier for the jets..... the 3rd int went for a td...and the pass to spiller was underthrown.... I like Fitz but he was off, i feel like he is thinking too much

first 2 turnover cut the field in half....made it easier for the jets..... the 3rd int went for a td...and the pass to spiller was underthrown.... I like Fitz but he was off, i feel like he is thinking too much

Yes, if only the Jest didn't have short fields our defense would have magically been able to cover people and our Dline wouldn't have given Sanchez all day to throw.

Saying Fitz was off is being kind. He was terrible. And I agree totally on the pass to Spiller. I know it's picking nits, but it would have been nice to hit him stride.

GO BILLS!!!

I think we need to realize the Pickmagic will show up 3 or 4 games a year and hopefully FItzmagic will show up the remainder. What we need is the D to cover on those 3 or 4 games to give us a chance. It always appears that the first 2 1/2 quarters of those games are the worst and then FItz and the rest of the team shows up. I really think the D will play better over the next 2 games, giving us something to lean on for NE and SanFran. Good players dont all of sudden tank coming to the Bills, contrary to opinion for the rest of the country.

Its one game, it was ugly beyond belief, but we learned something here too. Secondary was way off the ball in space giving Sanchez options and time, while there was no pressure on the corners. Why I dont know-game plan, jitters, bad mojo whatever. As long as the players and coaches learn then it wont happen again.

Lots of football left in the season and we are what we are. I recall Brady throwing 4 picks last season. Happens to some of the best.

Im not giving up on the season quite just yet.