Do the Bills have the best young cornerback duo in the NFL?

Damond Talbot

If we continue to send only 4 on our pass rush, then no, they won't even break top 20.

Someone above mentioned Dallas and their CB's, I'd like to point out their ability to blitz and pressure QB's as a focal point of their CB's success.

Wanny is setting them up to fail without bringing pressure. Seems like I've seen this movie before....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to vote on this topic again?? Based on what I saw today, I'll vote again - NO

This thread has become a model of why we need to shut up until we see excellence on the field... thread should be deleted as its too embarrassing

If we continue to send only 4 on our pass rush, then no, they won't even break top 20.

Someone above mentioned Dallas and their CB's, I'd like to point out their ability to blitz and pressure QB's as a focal point of their CB's success.

Wanny is setting them up to fail without bringing pressure. Seems like I've seen this movie before....

The Cowboys gave up only 187 yards against the Super Bowl champs. So, the answer to the OP in that case is a resounding, "No, not even close."

What do you think Bills fans? With both Mario and Mark up front now, and the Bills getting a rush, are Stephon and Aaron the best young corners in the business? What do you think?

http://nomorelinks....duo-in-the-nfl/

If they are the best duo in the nfl there aren't many good corners in the NFL. They both got burned so many times yesterday it was sickening. Now, they are young and may develop into a good tandem, but one is in his second season and maybe 8-9 starts under his belt and the other in his first NFL game ever, so way to early to say they are the best. So far they are closer to the worst then the best, but hopefully that will change.

If they are the best duo in the nfl there aren't many good corners in the NFL. They both got burned so many times yesterday it was sickening. Now, they are young and may develop into a good tandem, but one is in his second season and maybe 8-9 starts under his belt and the other in his first NFL game ever, so way to early to say they are the best. So far they are closer to the worst then the best, but hopefully that will change.

I agree with this thinking. I think Williams will be a safety ultimately, does not have CB speed. And, McKelvin also had a bad day. But, like last year, the line did nothing. It will be interesting if Mario's threat to take caer of illegal tactics himself if the replacement refs don't do it (hands to the face)