How to crash Firefox on purpose or something like that

bbb

My home page is something I need for my business. It's for one level of the business. However, a lot of times mozilla and chrome will flip it back to a different level of the business's URL.

I can solve the problem by deleting cookies and cache, but then that's a pain for browsing the rest of the net. (Example - being taken to page one of the Mario Williams is signing thread - instead of the last page I was on - when I click through from an email).

What I did discover is that when I have so many windows open, etc and the computer is just running out of gas, and firefox is pretty much just stuck, when I shut my programs down and reboot, my correct home page comes up.

So, I've been that all the time now. When I see it's really getting show, I start opening a bunch of windows in order to really kill it. When the computer finally comes back up, I'm on the home page that I want...........However this can be a waste of time, too. And, seems stupid.

Now, I just tried that, but it wasn't really ready to crash, so it came up with the home page, I don't want.

Any ideas as to what is going on? I thought I might be able to do something with task manager and see if that'll do the trick?