This game showed us as.............

Thailog80

A good football team that isn't ready to play with the big boys. Bookend losses to the big boys. But we have something to build on. We did start 0-4 and manage to finish 2 games over .500. that is an accomplishment after a dismal 6-10 in 03.

That being said I still don't care for Drew as our QB. I like the guy but the big game really spooks him.

A good football team that isn't ready to play with the big boys. Bookend losses to the big boys. But we have something to build on. We did start 0-4 and manage to finish 2 games over .500. that is an accomplishment after a dismal 6-10 in 03.

That being said I still don't care for Drew as our QB. I like the guy but the big game really spooks him.

188382[/snapback]

Well at least we have something to talk about this offseason!

188382[/snapback]

The little games spook him too.

He is a fine man, Im sure, but let him make his mark outside of football, or better yet, on someone else's team where we get to play him.

I agree compoletely. Too many mistakes. The obviosu ones like Bledsoe's fumble and Clements fumbling the punt, but also many others like the holding that kept them from having a first and ten inside the Steelers' ten yard line, the many botched third down plays, etc.

The upside is that the Bills are a much better team than they were at this time last year. They are close to being a very good team.

I, too, am not comfortable with Bledsoe. He's okay if he doesn'tahve to win the game, but when there's pressure on him to make plays, he's as likely to screw up as do something good. Likewise with Lindell, whom I have never trusted to make a clutch field goal, and who proved me right today.

I don'[t know if playing Losman would cause them to start slowly next year--I hope not. I'm willing to trust Mularkey's judgment on this, though like all of us I will be watching and judging.

A bittersweet season at least it feels that way now. I think in a couple of days we'll alll be able to see this team more clearly and make judgments. This reminds me of the Bills losing to Cleveland in that late 1980s playoff where Kelly was intercepted inside the 10-yard line. That was the setup for the super bowl years.

Thanks, Bills, for keeping me interested all season. Let's hope this is the start of successful years to come instead of just a lost opportunity.

It showed us to be exactly what we are... a 9 and 7 team. Big improvement from 6 and 10, but not ready to play with the "big boys" yet. I am certainly not on a "blame Bledsoe for everything" kick, but he sure seems to struggle in big games.