Chan 4-14 in preseason (and that was before tonight's game I think

bowery4

He doesn't think it means much, it is that simple, he sees his job as installing his schemes working on the things which he wants to try (I would guess that includes game planning lol) and player evaluations. I think it is safe to say we are not seeing this team in it's entirety. Fitz it is true looked off a bit for the Pitt game (and game one and two TBH), so did VY, both seemed to have problems getting on the same page with the WRs and both as per the players they are and have been, had accuracy issues a bit.

Young hit guys in the hands at least 5 times that I counted, who knows why Fitz and Stevie didn't know wtf the other was doing. It is preseason, this is the time to look bad if they are going to. This week almost 1/2 these guys are gone. This game although entertaining in the first and all but last 2 minutes of the 2nd quarter, just doesn't matter. It is not the baby, or even a stem cell. I know it has been forever since we had a good team but just try and relax, worry after they look that bad at the Jests (and even then it is still a work in progress with all the rookies and gelling and stuff they have to do, they might not even start to look like the team they should be til game 6 or 7). I really think they are building a good team here and it is never fun waiting on the baby.

BTW in case you never saw this.

http://www.nfl.com/p...1bf764

One last thought the Oline looked okay until Wood came out in the second quarter.

Edited by bowery4