Holy sheet Indians 15 - Yankees 0 in the fifth

millbank

The Indians are handing to the Yankees 15 to 0 in the fifth inning.

13784[/snapback]

It ain't over 'til it's over. <_<

I really dislike the meddling Steinbrenner's. Where did the character players go? Memo to Bud Seilig: Please kick George outta baseball again, so we can develop some players instead of trading and signing guys I freakin' hate.

Guest Theo Epstein
I heard on the radio today that the Red Sox are 4 1/2 games out from the Yankees.

Could that be?

13915[/snapback]

Actually you're close...it's now 3 1/2 :unsure::D:lol:

Guest Theo Epstein
3.5, thank you Cleveland, gee are the Yankees going to even win their divison???

13933[/snapback]

I'd like to hear from NavyBillsFan

"WHAT A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!! THANK JESUS FOR THOSE YANKEES!!!!!!!"

Hahahahaha.

For the first time in years those t-shirts that read "Yankees Suck" aren't kidding.

I'd like to hear from NavyBillsFan

"WHAT A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!  THANK JESUS FOR THOSE YANKEES!!!!!!!"

Hahahahaha. 

For the first time in years those t-shirts that read "Yankees Suck" aren't kidding.

13951[/snapback]

I wouldn't count your chickens yet. The Yanks are STILL in 1st place.

Yankees are playing awful right now, but I know a lot fo you Yankees haters think all Yankees fans jump ship, well we dont. I actually like the fact this happened, I like to see a little adversity, Yankees will have to fight for the division for once.

Id love to be a fly on the wall listening to King George's reaction to that loss :unsure:

Yankees are playing awful right now, but I know a lot fo you Yankees haters think all Yankees fans jump ship, well we dont.  I actually like the fact this happened, I like to see a little adversity, Yankees will have to fight for the division for once.

Id love to be a fly on the wall listening to King George's reaction to that loss  :unsure:

13973[/snapback]

Yeah, maybe they'll start cutting down on their swings and playing some fundamental baseball. Nah.

I really don't like this team very much. Bunch of free swingers and "me first" guys. It's not surprising that the team that won 4 in 5 was built while he was on hiatus.

Yankees are playing awful right now, but I know a lot fo you Yankees haters think all Yankees fans jump ship, well we dont.  I actually like the fact this happened, I like to see a little adversity, Yankees will have to fight for the division for once.

Id love to be a fly on the wall listening to King George's reaction to that loss  :unsure:

13973[/snapback]

And I can guarantee this will kick them in the ass and they will not have another outing like this for the rest of the season.

Plus, don't forget about those 6 wins against the Bosox coming up. :D

Guest Joe Strummer
And I can guarantee this will kick them in the ass and they will not have another outing like this for the rest of the season.

Plus, don't forget about those 6 wins against the Bosox coming up.  :unsure:

13979[/snapback]

You mean the team that has taken 3 of 4 series from them this season?? Or the team that has won 7 straight?? Or the team that has made up seven games in the span of two weeks??