I BILLIEVE!!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you hear that????

Oh, that was me putting you on IGNORE BOY.

Takes a big man to talk smack over a message board child.

188306[/snapback]

That hurts.

By the way I am a big boy.

Can't find any ammo to back your remarks . oh well.

I'm not talking smack simply just fact, there was no way that we should have been beat by backups, DB should have had 300 yds. and 4 TD.

So next time use your head before making such remarks.

16-30/190/1int/1pic....I don't support him. But, this loss was not his fault.

188320[/snapback]

Read those numbers again. Unable to get 200 yards against a team of reserves, turnovers, and one directly leading to a score. It wasn't his fault? Not even a little?

mkay. He drove our team down to the 20 so we could take a four point lead....whereby RIAN LINDELL missed a key field goal. Not Drew Bledsoe.

Geezus people get a grip.

188290[/snapback]

Exactly!

On NFL kicker has to be automatic inside the 40... A "bad weather" kicker to boot!

People... Scrubs play well on GOOD TEAMS!

188320[/snapback]

a team that looked flat

the drops by Moulds were unbelievable, like he didn't want the ball

a 10 minute drive down your throat in the 4th with the 3rd stringers???

188320[/snapback]

89 of those yards came with 2:14 left in the game (when there was virtually no chance of winning).

So up until 2:14 in the fourth, he had a total of 100 yards. :(

Drew has failed in EVERY big game this year. The pressure wasn't there durring the 6 game winning streak. The Bills needed so much help that the players were basically playing for pride until last week. Once the playoffs were in reach Drew showed how well he reacts to pressure. He CHOKES.

The Buffalo Bills will NEVER make the playoffs with Drew under center.

Mark it down, BF said it on January 2nd, 2005.

89 of those yards came with 2:14 left in the game (when there was virtually no chance of winning).

So up until 2:14 in the fourth, he had a total of 100 yards.  :(

188368[/snapback]

He was just over 50 percent with a fumble that cost us a TD and an interception that cost us a field goal, he collected about 80 yards on the last drive. 100 yards, a fumble, and an int and this game is "hardly his fault"??? What the heck are you smoking, I want some.

Drew has failed in EVERY big game this year.  The pressure wasn't there durring the 6 game winning streak.  The Bills needed so much help that the players were basically playing for pride until last week.  Once the playoffs were in reach Drew showed how well he reacts to pressure.  He CHOKES.

The Buffalo Bills will NEVER make the playoffs with Drew under center.

Mark it down, BF said it on January 2nd, 2005.

188595[/snapback]

:(:doh::(

BF said... He wins it all next year!

I am not flip-flopping. "Live by the Drew, die by the Drew!"

So up until 2:14 in the fourth, he had a total of 100 yards.  :(

188368[/snapback]

So, the fact that he gave us a chance if Lindell could have kicked a decent onside kick has no bearing either....

100 yards, a fumble, and an int and this game is "hardly his fault"???  What the heck are you smoking, I want some.

188606[/snapback]

Umm... no, I think he had a major role in this loss. Maybe you meant to quote someone else?

So, the fact that he gave us a chance if Lindell could have kicked a decent onside kick has no bearing either....

188628[/snapback]

Oh you have to be kidding me. Now we are going to criticize a KICKER for an onside kick? The only reason for an onside kick is because you have basically no shot of winning.

Oh jeez.

Drew gave away 10 points today.  Lindell missed that field goal, that still puts us at 29-27.

Drew has proven time and again that he can't win the big game, this was as big as they come, the Rams are going to beat NY and Drew cost us a playoff spot.

Thanks Drew.

188223[/snapback]

If that is the way you keep score then you sir need to go pick up Football for Dummies. Doesn't work like that.

He was just over 50 percent with a fumble that cost us a TD and an interception that cost us a field goal, he collected about 80 yards on the last drive.  100 yards, a fumble, and an int and this game is "hardly his fault"???  What the heck are you smoking, I want some.

188606[/snapback]

Yeah I meant to quote someone else.

Oh you have to be kidding me.  Now we are going to criticize a KICKER for an onside kick?  The only reason for an onside kick is because you have basically no shot of winning.

Oh jeez.

188635[/snapback]

No, we wouldn't have been in that situation if Lindell had made the FG or if our D hadn't allowed a 60 YARD RUN against the 3rd stringer O you seem to be forgetting about either.

What does the Lindell kick have to do with anything? You guys are picking on the wrong guy - the whole team should be picked on here.

Our defense allowed 100 yards by a 3rd string running back. Our offense sucked as well.