Bledsoe and Lindelll

Dont blame Donahoe. Blame Bledsoe and Lindell.

I firmly believe that Drew Fugged our team this season. Hey Drew, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

He cost our team How many games this year?

And How many did he win?

Dont blame Donahoe. Blame Bledsoe and Lindell.

I firmly believe that Drew Fugged our team this season. Hey Drew,  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

He cost our team How many games this year?

And How many did he win?

188155[/snapback]

Ya think 11 penalties to the tune of 111 yards and 60 yards in additional field position on retutn penalties might have had an effect?

Ya think a 9 minute drive by the scrubs on the other team in the fourth quarter might have had an effect?

Ya think a 58 yard run from scrimmage by the other teams 4th string back that resulted in a TD had an effect?

Think think 3 drops by Moulds...

No...it was all Bledsoe!

Ya think 11 penalties to the tune of 111 yards and 60 yards in additional field position on retutn penalties might have had an effect?

Ya think a 9 minute drive by the scrubs on the other team in the fourth quarter might have had an effect?

Ya think a 58 yard run from scrimmage by the other teams 4th string back that resulted in a  TD had an effect?

No...it was all Bledsoe!

188174[/snapback]

Biggest problem we had today was Bledsoe by far. Just admit it. He sucks and will not lead us anywhere.

Ya think a 58 yard run from scrimmage by the other teams 4th string back that resulted in a  TD had an effect?

No...it was all Bledsoe!

188174[/snapback]

I'm disappointed in the defense as well, but at least they have shown they can do their jobs. Moulds makes plays and makes mistakes. The penalties are pretty much a given from this team, no matter who coaches. Bledsoe though was brought in to take this team to a higher level. This is the type of game that you expect a big time QB to shine. Bledsoe is NOT a big time QB. It's as simple as that.

Biggest problem we had today was Bledsoe by far.  Just admit it.  He sucks and will not lead us anywhere.

188187[/snapback]

The only thing you know how to talk about is QB. When you take a look at this whole game today you'll see a team that had no discipline and desire to win.

No...it was all Bledsoe!

188174[/snapback]

You, my man, are right on the money. DB didn't win this game, but our D deserves much of the blame.

The only thing you know how to talk about is QB.  When you take a look at this whole game today you'll see a team that had no discipline and desire to win.

188225[/snapback]

Don't be stupid. The whole team sucked, but like I said, the most important position is the QB and ours sucked big time today. HE is the main reason we lost. He generated NOTHING against scrubs most of the day. It wasn't the O-lines fault. McGahee had no problems behind the same line today. Wake up dude.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Our D forced SEVERAL key turnovers that our offense frittered away under the watch of DREW and LINDELL. End of story.

I'm disappointed in the defense as well, but at least they have shown they can do their jobs.  Moulds makes plays and makes mistakes.  The penalties are pretty much a given from this team, no matter who coaches.  Bledsoe though was brought in to take this team to a higher level.  This is the type of game that you expect a big time QB to shine.  Bledsoe is NOT a big time QB.  It's as simple as that.

188218[/snapback]

If you think 11 penalties is acceptable then you don't understand this game.

Bledsoe threw 1 int that Neufeld frankly didn't fight for at all. Watch the replay.

3 of his incompletions were spikes for Timeouts(count on his stats as incs)

3 completions called back from penalties on the Offense

and there were at least 4 drops

it's a team game and this team did not show up

Our D forced SEVERAL key turnovers that our offense frittered away under the watch of DREW and LINDELL. End of story.

188253[/snapback]

Perfectly said RBF. I agree 1000%. People are still trying to make excuses for DB, even with all the underthrows he had today.

Maybe Lindell should be gone, but do not even try to pull a Randy Cross and put this on him.

How bout if bledgone took the sack instead of fumbling for a pitt td?

Leave lindell out of this lose. Cut him fine, but not for his performance today.

188253[/snapback]

our "D" allowed a 58 yard run from scrimmage that resulted in a TD 1 play later

Our "D" allowed a nearly 10 minute drive when we needed the ball in the 4th qtr

Blame Bledsoe, but admit that you don't understand football as a complete game.