Stevie asserting himself as a team leader...

eball

Its fun watching this kid grow up. I can't wait to see him play this year

I Love Stevie and how he works. The next step is him just handing the ball to the ref after he scores. I'm tired of the celebrations. Do it on the sideline where u don't hurt your team.

Like Marv said "you got to act like you been there before" until i see this then i know he has matured enough to be a true team leader.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say its amazing how one would "oppose" what Stevie said. its time to talk that talk and walk that walk baby.....

Celebrate all day up to 30 seconds and I could care less. Just get in the end zone. It's not mon-fri 9-5 where we have to be "buttoned up"

Pour me some crown royal, lets get rowdy and score some TD's and have some fun.......It's foooseball and entertainment....shoot off fireworks for every TD for all i care.

I Love Stevie and how he works. The next step is him just handing the ball to the ref after he scores. I'm tired of the celebrations. Do it on the sideline where u don't hurt your team.

Like Marv said "you got to act like you been there before" until i see this then i know he has matured enough to be a true team leader.

Yes. Because Stevie is the only person in the league that celebrates. He's only had 1 celebration that was deserving of the penalty and done in poor taste which was obviously the Plax celebration. Name another celebration he's done that was worthy of a flag. What's he done? Wearing a tshirt that says Happy New Year? OOOH GEEZ. NOT THAT!! Dancing? Doing the Dougie and cat-daddying? Oh heavens forbid!!! Jumping into the crowd? Nooo. not that!!! His mixing celebration where he pretends to be mixing something? OOOH GEEZ. He's the WORST PERSON !!! Flashing his Fly Guy hand signal? OOOH GEEEEZ how could he!!!

he had ONE BAD TD celebration that was done in poor taste. Stop acting like he's a Chad Johnson or T.O. or Desean. He hasn't done anything bad. Stop taking what the media's done and blow things out of proportion. I'm so sick of people talking as if his TD celebrations hurts his team all the time. Some people need to get a mind of their own and stop repeating the garbage that just floats around TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEQCtTeEKdU&feature=endscreen

Yes. All his TDs celebrations are OUT OF CONTROL !!!

Edited by FleaMoulds80