fitz will be on nfl live today 4pm

Pretty much confirmed what I already knew (*sigh*) Lee is adressing Fitz's lower body where some of the problem exists (Not throwing off his back foot) , but neglecting Fitz's upper body where, IMO, MOST of the difficulties (interceptions) originate.........

.......Ftzo's arm may be getting stronger, but his mechanics still stink. Seems like Lee gave up on teaching him the correct way to pass. -Way to go, Chan! (*sigh*) JUST ONCE, I'd like to be wrong about this team's direction.

And your QB coaching resume consists of what?

Not to be that guy but really????

And your QB coaching resume consists of what?

Not to be that guy but really????

I'd trust a few of the posters on this board before I trusted Dave Lee with my Quarterback. With a tutoring resume that includes Chad Henne, Chad Pennington, Tony Romo, and Tim Tebow (Good guy. Lousy passer.), It's a wonder anyone still hires the guy. Actually, that reads less like a resume, and more like a Rap Sheet! -Dave Lee breeds inferior QB's. And it seems he's hard at work on yet another one.

Edited by #34fan

I'd trust a few of the posters on this board before I trusted Dave Lee with my Quarterback. With a tutoring resume that includes Chad Henne, Chad Pennington, Tony Romo, and Tim Tebow (Good guy. Lousy passer.), It's a wonder anyone still hires the guy. Actually, that reads less like a resume, and more like a Rap Sheet! -Dave Lee breeds inferior QB's. And it seems he's hard at work on yet another one.

The bolded part makes me wish DC Tom was around to call you some names. As far as his resume, I look at it very differently. To my eye, it looks like he's taken some guys who were at projected to be at best career backups, and made them into average starting quarterbacks. (Not great, or even good quarterbacks, just average starters.)