Speed merchants.

JinWPB

While completely understanding genetics, it is still amazing to me how many NFL'ers have professional athletes (or outstanding college, olympics, etc) blood in their family.

Obviously, with good genetics this is more likely to happen, but it seems like you could almost breed super athletes. Im sure we all know plenty of apples that have gone rotten on a good tree.

While completely understanding genetics, it is still amazing to me how many NFL'ers have professional athletes (or outstanding college, olympics, etc) blood in their family.

Obviously, with good genetics this is more likely to happen, but it seems like you could almost breed super athletes. Im sure we all know plenty of apples that have gone rotten on a good tree.

Genetics aside, the part that intrigued me was the whole Balco/ clear involvement.

Jimmy the Greek would be proud.

GO BILLS!!!

Point in case: Demetrius Bell.

Karl Malone is. a. specimen.

He also has a daughter who plays in the WNBA.

I'll bet if Malone wanted, he could have put on an extra 30 lbs of muscle and been a dominant left tackle.

Breeding, same as in race horses. It's in the blood.

Name that movie quote!