FINALLY SOME BILLS NEWS ON NFL NETWORK! LOL

It's true. They gave the Bills about 3 minutes worth of exclusive coverage this morning on their NFL am show.

Amazing. Every time I turn the channel on it's the Jets and Broncos with a smattering of Eagles, Bengals, and Dolphins.

It was clear from some of the commentary introducing the segment that they had been barraged on Twitter by irate Bills fans wanting some coverage of their team. They even ended the segment saying something like, "we do cover all 32 teams".

Should have finished the statement by saying.."when we take the occasional break from the Tebow/Manning lovefest".

It's true. They gave the Bills about 3 minutes worth of exclusive coverage this morning on their NFL am show.

Amazing. Every time I turn the channel on it's the Jets and Broncos with a smattering of Eagles, Bengals, and Dolphins.

It was clear from some of the commentary introducing the segment that they had been barraged on Twitter by irate Bills fans wanting some coverage of their team. They even ended the segment saying something like, "we do cover all 32 teams".

Should have finished the statement by saying.."when we take the occasional break from the Tebow/Manning lovefest".

Don't forget the Saints, Cowboys and 49ers, if I saw one more time the Jerry Jones quoate about the Giants my head would explode.

I had knee surgery Monday and have been home recovering and the coverage on NFL net is good, but does not cover all 32 teams.

We'll get more press when we demolish the Jets, beat the Chiefs, and Patriots. I'm more concerned for lots of press a the end of the year.

Exactly, that's how it worked last year. After beating the Pats Fitz was getting a lot of love "The Amish Cannon" term was on fire in ESPNVille The Monday after beating the Jets will still be about Sanchez/Tebow though of course. "Should they play Tebow now?" Love it. Who needs news? I'll take the W's Lets get it moving!

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Exactly, that's how it worked last year. After beating the Pats Fitz was getting a lot of love "The Amish Cannon" term was on fire in ESPNVille The Monday after beating the Jets will still be about Sanchez/Tebow though of course. "Should they play Tebow now?" Love it. Who needs news? I'll take the W's Lets get it moving!

And how in the world will any offensive line be able to contain the relentless beasts of the Bills d-line!