Scott McKillop

I know he's coming back from a really bad injury but if you watched this guy at Pitt you'd know that if he's 100% healthy, he has a very good upside. He's a lot like Chris Spielman when it comes to measurables/athleticism but he has great instincts. Singletary pushed hard to draft him which has to say something. His familiarity with Wanny's defense and being his defensive captain gives him a major advantage. Again, if healthy, he will be a major contributor to this defense this year. Plus, he's a great guy and will be a fan favorite.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/article973769.ece

I agree. I think he is a very good player. Wanny made sure that the Bills signed him so you know what he thinks of him.

I think he was a R5 pick by the 49ers a few years ago. He is a true MLB.

He needs to be 100% to be able to compete for a roster spot. Sheppard will obviously be the starting MLB, but we will definitely need a solid, experienced backup.

Barnett and Morrison have both played MLB in the NFL, but they've been relegated to OLB in the Bills' 4-3 so the Bills may be looking for someone else to take over the backup MLB spot.

I can see the Bills taking only 6-7 LBs this year because of the switch to the 4-3. Barnett/Sheppard/Morrison will start, and thus, will obviously make the team. After that it's a bit of a crap shoot.

Scott is now a coverage LB so he basically has a spot.

If the Bills keep 7 LBs max. then that leaves only three more spots for Moats/C. White/Bradham/Carder/McKillop to fight for. White is not 100% and may be the weakest of the group. I expect Moats/Bradham/Carder/McKillop to compete for the final three spots. Moats and carder have performed very well thus far and Bradham is getting reps with the ist team defense. I haven't heard anything about McKillop so at this point he appears to be the odd man out.

That could certainly change very quickly, however.

McKillup will have a dogfight on his hands in his competition with Chris White.

White was dominant on special teams last year before getting injured and was spoken of glowingly by Bills scout Shawn Heinlein.

I believe the Bills coached him at the Senior Bowl too.

It will be a close decision.

McKillup will have a dogfight on his hands in his competition with Chris White.

White was dominant on special teams last year before getting injured and was spoken of glowingly by Bills scout Shawn Heinlein.

I believe the Bills coached him at the Senior Bowl too.

It will be a close decision.

I hope he makes it. I have $50 riding on him, Kyle Moore, or Fendi Onobun making the opening day roster. ;)