Dareus is all giggles about the D

Is there one fiber in your body that DOESN'T think Williams was joking?

GO BILLS!!!

I'm posing a question. I totally believe he could have been joking so don't start an argument with me. A lot of jokes have some truth to them, so I'm posting this to discuss if it's POSSIBLE that Dareus is a slacker and relies on his athleticism like so many athletes do. Maybe he doesn't break out in to a complete stud and we wonder why. Maybe this is why. Nothing is set in stone.

I'm posing a question. I totally believe he could have been joking so don't start an argument with me. A lot of jokes have some truth to them, so I'm posting this to discuss if it's POSSIBLE that Dareus is a slacker and relies on his athleticism like so many athletes do. Maybe he doesn't break out in to a complete stud and we wonder why. Maybe this is why. Nothing is set in stone.

This is your first rodeo, isn't it?

GO BILLS!!!

This is your first rodeo, isn't it?

GO BILLS!!!

No... lol. I like to bring up things people may not be talking about at the time and see what others think. The problem is people like you are so critical and try to start an argument instead of discussing the possibilities. IT's called a superiority complex. Discuss or don't say anything.

No... lol. I like to bring up things people may not be talking about at the time and see what others think. The problem is people like you are so critical and try to start an argument instead of discussing the possibilities. IT's called a superiority complex. Discuss or don't say anything.

Thank-you. I just saved thousands of dollars in psycho-analysis to find out I have a superiority complex. I had a hunch, but it's nice to have it confirmed.

Nobody is trying to start an argument and I thought I did discuss your point. You said you are interested in what others think. I think it's OBVIOUS that Mario Williams was joking. And I think it's beyond a huge stretch to somehow interpret these comments as an insight into the work habits of Marcel Dareus. However, because that particular opinion doesn't quite rise to your level of "discussion" you choose to be defensive about it.

Good luck in finding meaningful "discussion" about this particular idea of yours.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Thank-you. I just saved thousands of dollars in psycho-analysis to find out I have a superiority complex. I had a hunch, but it's nice to have it confirmed.

Nobody is trying to start an argument and I thought I did discuss your point. You said you are interested in what others think. I think it's OBVIOUS that Mario Williams was joking. And I think it's beyond a huge stretch to somehow interpret these comments as an insight into the work habits of Marcel Dareus. However, because that particular opinion doesn't quite rise to your level of "discussion" you choose to be defensive about it.

Good luck in finding meaningful "discussion" about this particular idea of yours.

GO BILLS!!!

You're welcome, you owe me. And I get defensive after belittling comments like yours as if my comments have no merit which they do lol. Of course I'm going to say something back to your dumb comments.

Yeah, it was Bentley in '88. My memory is that he led the team in tackles. The other three were all time greats. Nobody hit as hard as Conlan at that time.

This year's linebackers are nowhere as good as those four, but the front four is probably better than the front three back then. Smerlas and Still were towards the end of their careers.

Gots to love the '88 Bentley. It was a classic!!

"It's a great group of guys. Sometimes you've got to slap Marcell, (Dareus) you know his attention is kind of bad," said Mario Williams laughing. "But we definitely are getting after it. It's just all about having fun and these guys out here are a lot of fun." - Mario Wiliams.

I wonder how much truth there is to this if not just a joke. I can see Marcell relying on his athletic ability to get things done and becoming complacent.

i was fortunate enough to listen to marcell dareus on wgr with howard and jeremy and i was laughing hysterically. he seems like a joker and a prankster but you also heard how much he loves football and his teammates. this is a humble, soft spoken kid with a great sense of humor and a big heart who can flip the switch and become an absolute maniac on the feild. unleash the beast!

Can someone please explain to me how our opponents are going to block Mario, Marcel, Kyle & Mark with five guys? Seriously, they're going to need a minimum of seven blockers to contain these animals. That's gonna alter some game plans.

I sincerely hope that fat blowhard Rex Ryan sends his OL up against the Bills man to man. Sanchez won't survive the 1st quarter.