Weather Isn't That Great Today In WNY

Mark VI

Woke up at 6am, 20 minutes from the Ralph. Look outside. Dry. Good deal.

Around 0645 - hard rain with temp around feezing ( 32-33 degrees ). I had a short 5 min. drive to work and starting to slide doing 30 mph. Salt trucks just hitting the roads.

Plus I see some problems at work, so I must run around to make it to the Ralph on time. ( sigh )

I'm 15 minutes from the Ralph. Will be leaving for the game at 9am. Right now it's 34 degrees so the roads are just wet now. It is raining but it's not windy. The temperature is supposed to hit 50 by kickoff and the wind and rain are going to pick up as well. At least it's not -10 and a blizzard out there. Weather will not be much of a factor considering it will be warm.

I'm 15 minutes from the Ralph. Will be leaving for the game at 9am. Right now it's 34 degrees so the roads are just wet now. It is raining but it's not windy. The temperature is supposed to hit 50 by kickoff and the wind and rain are going to pick up as well. At least it's not -10 and a blizzard out there. Weather will not be much of a factor considering it will be warm.

187453[/snapback]

Have to disagree. The worst conditions at Ralph are driving rain and strong winds from the lake. Trust me, that 50 degrees will not fell warm at all.