Patriotinsider says Bills could win division

HOUSE

The Bills can beat NE if they harrass Brady enough, but that's a lot different from winning the division. The majority of teams do not have the ability to harrass Brady and NE very rarely loses to such teams. The Pats lose to a non-elite team about once every two years, which is why they are again a lock for 12+ wins, even if they split with the Bills.

Yeah - I'd say Patriotinsider is looking to light a fire under New England when it comes to the Bills. The Patriots have always enjoyed beating the snot out of Buffalo, since Bellicheck and Brady have been there, but they seem to relish the games most when 1.) Buffalo has beat them the first game of the series or their last time playing each other, or 2.) when Buffalo has been hyped up a lot as a team that might win the division (granted, both infrequent, and altogether only equalling about 3 or 4 games.) Still - my guess is the website is just trying to make sure their team doesn't overlook their division rivals - which Bellicheck would never let happen. Part of his success is that he never lets his team forget, in their preparation for opponents, just what the opposition can do, and how easy it is to lose if you're unprepared.

As I see it - and it's pretty well agreed on here, the Patriots are going to win 12 or more games this year unless something dramatic happens and they lose some key players. That is why we either have to have an exceptionally phenominal year, finishing with 13 or more wins, or, we end up facing them in the playoffs as a wildcard. Either will work, and I don't mind either as long as we're healthy when the time comes.