To all of you going to the game

Tolstoy

Let the Steelers have it, and don't let up. Even if we are down on the scoreboard, make it so loud that the Steelers can't hear themselves think. Be the 12th man today.

As for me, here in NH (Patriots country), it looks like I won't even be able to see the game. Ugh.

Let the Steelers have it, and don't let up.  Even if we are down on the scoreboard, make it so loud that the Steelers can't hear themselves think.  Be the 12th man today.

As for me, here in NH (Patriots country), it looks like I won't even be able to see the game.  Ugh.

187416[/snapback]

For me, it's Thank God, My Country, My Father and my Mother for......

DirecTV and the NFL Sunday Ticket...

:(:doh::lol:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

GIVE EVERY MINUTE OF PLAY THE NOISE LIKES OF WHICH HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even WATCH the game, and so it is Chat for me today. :doh:

It is during games like this that my voice usually goes :(

Let the Steelers have it, and don't let up.  Even if we are down on the scoreboard, make it so loud that the Steelers can't hear themselves think.  Be the 12th man today.

As for me, here in NH (Patriots country), it looks like I won't even be able to see the game.  Ugh.

187416[/snapback]

HEY TOLSTOY, COME DOWN TO THE HARP IN BOSTON ON CAUSEWAY ACROSS FROM THE FLEET CTR. Like Charlton Heston said in 'Planet of the Apes'........."IT'S A MADHOUSE, A MADHOUSE!!!!!!"

GO BILLS :(

GO COLTS

GO RAMS

GO TO HELL, PATS. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Back in the day, you could sneak those airhorns in. I swear I caused a false start once back in 99. For now, my voice will have to do! I spoke to Izell yesterday, he says this will most likely be an easy game today, with the Steelers Running the ball to kill the clock all game. I think we have this game locked, and have a weird feeling Indy pulls through for us early.