devnevr and jets fans feel we are a lock

spidey

Playing golf this weekend ( 70 degress in Raleigh NC ) with Jets and Broncos fans they all feel that one of them will lose and Bills will make the playoffs. The Jets fans seem more negative about their chances than Broncos fans since Bronco fans feel Indy will be sitting the starters. I just hope they are right and we can once again be in the playoffs

I guaranTEE you that if the Rams beat the Jets, the Colts will beat the Broncos.  So, LET'S GO RAMS!

187132[/snapback]

I don't get it. If that were the case, then the Jests make it.

I really don't care as long as they both lose. But my nephew would be happy if the ponies made it.

I don't get it.  If that were the case, then the Jests make it. 

I really don't care as long as they both lose.  But my nephew would be happy if the ponies made it.

187248[/snapback]

Yes, but if we win and the Jets lose, then we are both 10-6 with us getting the tiebreaker. So Indy goes into their game with two possibilities: they tank it against Denver and Denver wins, making us the #6 seed, and Indy then has to play us (BAD for them), or they try to beat Denver and win, meaning Denver is out, but Buffalo now has the #5 seed, meaning they play the Jets (good for them).

Should be interesting. I sure as hell hope to be watching that one play out.

I don't get it.  If that were the case, then the Jests make it. 

I really don't care as long as they both lose.  But my nephew would be happy if the ponies made it.

187248[/snapback]

You had to be the last one in Buffalo to not know that..... :(:doh:

You had to be the last one in Buffalo to not know that..... :(  :doh:

187348[/snapback]

Nope. I already know what the playoff scenarios are.

What I didn't understand is why the Colts would want to win that much more if the Jests lost. How does that help them? So that they don't have to face Denver again in the post season? I really think they'd have a better chance of beating Denver again after playing them recently. The Jests to them are unknowns--I don't think they've played this year.

I dont think the Jests are really that good of a team especially on defense.

The Rams can beat them. But, I think denver wins today cause Indy's resting players. Denver has playoffs on the line. Also, Shanahans job could possibly be on the line here.

Bills get in the playoffs curtousy of GANGREEN. The Jests fans are going to be whining on WFAN tomorrow to Chris Mad dog Russo & Mike Francesa.

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hey guys down here near Louisville,KY. they cover COLTS games on the radio, and what its saying now is that the starters will play today in Denver so thats goooooood news for you BILLS fans...I hope Denver loses today!! Cuz the Rams really suck.. that will be a hard "W" for them to get against the JETS.

GOOD LUCK BUFFALO!! IM PULLING FOR YA!!! :(

Nope.  I already know what the playoff scenarios are. 

What I didn't understand is why the Colts would want to win that much more if the Jests lost.  How does that help them?  So that they don't have to face Denver again in the post season?  I really think they'd have a better chance of beating Denver again after playing them recently.  The Jests to them are unknowns--I don't think they've played this year.

187401[/snapback]

I think they just want to keep that "BIG MO" going. I think they have seen whats happened to teams in the past when they rested players on the last game and then when playoffs start they have come out flat!!! And they dont want that to happen...

NYJ has been playing sh------- as of late, so i like the rams at home as well. I used to bet sports, and would take the rams with pts at home no doubt! They need to stuff the balls down the Jets throat with Steven Jackson.