Whatever happens Tomorrow...

YOOOOOO

Agreed. This late season run has given me a lot more reasons to watch the other games going on and not just Bills game. Tomorrow, nothing will be able to pry me away from a TV until after either the Jets or Broncos lose.

It feels like the old days - and by old days I mean about ten years ago. The entire city is going nuts about the Bills in early January. This season has reminded me why I was ever so into football in the first place.

It's a beautiful thing.

I'm happy to be part of this thread; as I'm anticipating a sh-- storm on the boards if we miss the playoffs.

No matter what: this has been a fun run. The most fun I've had watching football since the days of the K-Gun. Win or Lose this is a season we'll be talking about for some time to come.

Let's Go Buffalo!

I'm happy to be part of this thread; as I'm anticipating a sh-- storm on the boards if we miss the playoffs.

Let's Go Buffalo!

187329[/snapback]

ya - wouldn't have imagined being in this state of extreme anticipation, back in mid-November. I am soo happy,

But, if we lsoe, you can bet your last chicken wing that ICE will be back in full force.