Who do you think is going to win the AFC?

crackur

Honesty, I think IF the BILLS get in they can do it...........but I'm going to take a few different scenarios

if the bills don't I hope INDY wins it................Peyton cap off a great year.....

I don't want to see PITT or PATS wins AFCl............PLEASE GOD NO LOL.......

if they do ............I pray the NFC wins...........even tho I hate the NFC the most

I then pray that the PANTHERS make it to the big show .......... :pirate:

Honesty, I think IF the BILLS get in they can do it...........but I'm going to take a few different scenarios

if the bills don't I hope INDY wins it................Peyton cap off a great year.....

I don't want to see PITT or PATS wins AFCl............PLEASE GOD NO LOL.......

if they do ............I pray the NFC wins...........even tho I hate the NFC the most

I then pray that the PANTHERS make it to the big show .......... :pirate:

187028[/snapback]

You know, I don't care if it's NOT the Bills. AFC East representation is always nice. Pitt taking the win would fuel the "We got rid of MM and now we do better" folks down (er... UP) in PA.

AS LONG AS ATLANTA doesn't win the big one. I couldn't stomach the welcome home parades and "HOT-LANTA rallies" I'd have to put up with. I'd probably pack up the family and move into a trailer back up in Colden or something just to escape.

-Jeff

Although I don´t like the Patsies, I can´t deny they are the favorites.

187044[/snapback]

It is actually very close between Pitt, NE and Philly when looking at the odds at most sports books. Most have these three teams somewhere between 5-2 and 4-1, and in different orders depending on where you look.

Obviously the above is for the Super Bowl, which isn't the same as the AFC. :pirate: Just saying Pitt and NE are a coin flip with the books right now.

Edited by ATBNG

The 2nd round should be a great weekend of football. If the home teams hold serve in the wildcard round, you'd have SD-Pitt, and Indy-NE. I think the Chargers can upset the Steelers; while the Colts-Pats outcome probably depends on how healthy NE is by then defensively. If the Pats beat the Colts I see them going all the way again. If the Colts win that game, then I think they lose to the Chargers in the AFC title game.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

The Patriots are STILL the favored team in the NFL, now that the Eagles are without the services of TO. They have home field up until Pittsburgh, but overall they have a lot more experience and have proven they can win anywhere...

Pittsburgh CANNOT win the big game at home... the only time they did was against an overachieving Colts team.

Indianapolis CANNOT win the big one in NEw England, much less beat New England. Throw out this 49 TD's record... it HAS LITTLE CONSEQUENCE when the Colts D is still average.

This is just honesty, NOT any kind of Pats stamp of approval. I still say :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Patriots!!!

If you think the Bills can win at New England in the playoffs, then you are ignoring history... we are CLOSER to the goal, but as long as Drew is our QB and our offense is still getting better but not BEST, we have a slim chance. PLEASE get some quality FA next year so we can get over the Pats hump.. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(