REPUBLICAN OPENING LAST NIGHT RULED!

You know I would watch out, those Navy folks like to hot bunk, if you know what I mean.  There is a reason jarheads are the only ones on ship who don't hotbunk and are allowed to carry weapons.  It's so the output pipe remains one way only, around the squids.

And for the Navy folks, WTF is the idea when you cross the friggen equator of having some cheif grease himself up, and stick a friggen raisin in his belly, so you guys can suck it out as some sort of initiation for crossing an imaginary line.

13900[/snapback]

Maybe the hope is that they'll hit a big wave and the raisin isn't the only thing that gets "sucked out".

I'm not in the Navy but I can assure you, I'm not sucking anything out of another mans belly!

Why does the Village People song "In the Navy" keep going through my head.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are almost daily examples of what I like to call "fugtardia."  It's amazing some of these people know how to turn on a computer, much less understand the keyboard.

13694[/snapback]

That kinda reminds me of how the neighbors handle snow on their driveway... Just drive back and forth a few hundred times to pack it down... :unsure:

Like just grabbing the shovel would be too hard? :D

"fugtardia"... I like that!

Speaking as a moderator...our hands are tied.  If we lock or delete a thread, people end up bitching and moaning about partisan censorship - and encourages the pinhead to post more (usually to prove what a big man he is).  If we let it go, people end up bitching and moaning about our piss-poor moderating job - and encourages the pinhead to post more (usually, again, to prove what a big man he is).

So basically, since our most powerful tool is the ability to delete posts, and it gets bloody !@#$ing tiresome deleting 200 meaningless and obnoxious posts a day, we just let it go.  It's just not worth the effort...if people here want to wallow in a cesspool, who are we to stop them?

13885[/snapback]

Hay wait Tom! I am half way through this cesspool... I want to continue!

Now you know why Springer sells!

:unsure:

HHAHHAHAH,

Give me a break.  You may accept racists and fags in the wonder world of America you live in but I dont.  I always wonder how you find love in a mans hairy bum.  Ask your kid when you pick him up at the Blue Oyster Club.  Till then, keep them away from me or Ill sew their buttholes up for them.

Go Bush, you rule!

13721[/snapback]

Now I remember why I don't come to this section...thanks for reminding me.

I wasn't touched at all. I was 10 blocks away from the world trade center(were you?)....and since then, this effffin president* has done nothing but use my patriotism and fear against me. Eefffff you and efff him. A REAL leader wouldn't have ignored warnings.......YES....there is a chance, that if we had a REAL leader, there would have been no 911. But he was too busy taking vacations to care.

He has nothing else to run on, so he runs on fear. The fact that his president* is using this as his main platform is disgusting. But most ignorant sheeeeeeep Americans like you don't care.

He shouldn't have lied about WMDs and the connection between Al Quada and Iraq so we could win one for Bush Sr. He should have taken care of Osama Bin Laden. He has not been mentioned ONCE during the convention. Remember him, the one who actually had something to do with 911?

Had we not rushed into this stupid war, we would have realized that Iraq didn't have WMDs. Then we could have spent that money on securing our homeland, not slaughtering thousands of innocent people and 1000 American soldiers. I guess you like Americans getting killed for no reason.

Let's go after the real problem. Iran, N. Korea. Oh, you don't want to? That's not what your focus group tells you would be popular. God, that's so un-American.

So ahead, keep defending your draft-dodging, lying, coke-snorting, frat-boy war criminal. If it makes you feel better, tell me to get out if I don't like this America. But, I will remind you, this is what America is built on. People who speak out against what is wrong. You are wrong.

I wasn't touched at all. I was 10 blocks away from the world trade center(were you?)....and since then, this effffin president* has done nothing but use my patriotism and fear against me. Eefffff you and efff him.  A REAL leader wouldn't have ignored warnings.......YES....there is a chance, that if we had a REAL leader, there would have been no 911. But he was too busy taking vacations to care.

He has nothing else to run on, so he runs on fear. The fact that his president* is using this as his main platform is disgusting. But most ignorant sheeeeeeep Americans like you don't care.

He shouldn't have lied about WMDs and the connection between Al Quada and Iraq so we could win one for Bush Sr. He should have taken care of Osama Bin Laden. He has not been mentioned ONCE during the convention. Remember him, the one who actually had something to do with 911?

Had we not rushed into this stupid war, we would have realized that Iraq didn't have WMDs. Then we could have spent that money on securing our homeland, not slaughtering thousands of innocent people and 1000 American soldiers. I guess you like Americans getting killed for no reason.

Let's go after the real problem. Iran, N. Korea. Oh, you don't want to? That's not what your focus group tells you would be popular. God, that's so un-American.

So ahead, keep defending your draft-dodging, lying, coke-snorting, frat-boy war criminal. If it makes you feel better, tell me to get out if I don't like this America. But, I will remind you, this is what America is built on. People who speak out against what is wrong. You are wrong.

15370[/snapback]

Goo...an appropriate user name, because thats apparently what your brain has turned into from watching all those Michael Moore movies over and over again.

Regarding your focus group comment, I think you are referring to the wrong administration...Clintons presidency ended almost four years ago.

Keep hitting the bong dude!

I wasn't touched at all. I was 10 blocks away from the world trade center(were you?)....and since then, this effffin president* has done nothing but use my patriotism and fear against me. Eefffff you and efff him.  A REAL leader wouldn't have ignored warnings.......YES....there is a chance, that if we had a REAL leader, there would have been no 911. But he was too busy taking vacations to care.

15370[/snapback]

Of course, virtually every "argument" you just made fits quite nicely against the last DEMOCRATIC Administration too. Congratulations America. You lose on both counts.