REPUBLICAN OPENING LAST NIGHT RULED!

Is it worth my time to start an actual conversation here at this point?  Or should I stick to the Bills?

13695[/snapback]

It's a crapshoot. But it's somewhat interesting and always entertaining. <_<

Like my good friend John McClain once said after throwing a guy out the window: " Welcome to the party, pal."

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness, I'm embarassed for you.  If I were you, I'd remove this and clarify what you meant.

13672[/snapback]

HHAHHAHAH,

Give me a break. You may accept racists and fags in the wonder world of America you live in but I dont. I always wonder how you find love in a mans hairy bum. Ask your kid when you pick him up at the Blue Oyster Club. Till then, keep them away from me or Ill sew their buttholes up for them.

Go Bush, you rule!

HHAHHAHAH,

Give me a break.  You may accept racists and fags in the wonder world of America you live in but I dont.  I always wonder how you find love in a mans hairy bum.  Ask your kid when you pick him up at the Blue Oyster Club.  Till then, keep them away from me or Ill sew their buttholes up for them.

Go Bush, you rule!

13721[/snapback]

A Navy guy railing against homosexuals...

Irony, thy name is PPP.

Sorry to rain on your parade there brother. There are more homos in the Air Force and Army than Navy combined........ Navy is for men who wish to take their penis international with the lovely ladies of Europe...... If your into the kinky side of life you head to Asia...... Best lookin ladies in the World are in Egypt.

Sorry to rain on your parade there brother.  There are more homos in the Air Force and Army than Navy combined........

13738[/snapback]

Sure there are. You just keep telling yourself that. I've never once seen another service sanction contests between grown men dressing in women's lingerie to see who was hottest, as I did when my boys and I hopped a ride on the Abraham Lincoln.

Now go share a bunk - with another dude. <_<

HHAHHAHAH,

Give me a break.  You may accept racists and fags in the wonder world of America you live in but I dont.  I always wonder how you find love in a mans hairy bum.  Ask your kid when you pick him up at the Blue Oyster Club.  Till then, keep them away from me or Ill sew their buttholes up for them.

Go Bush, you rule!

13721[/snapback]

That is awesome! You are a credit to your party. Keep up the great work!

HHAHHAHAH,

Go Bush, you rule!

13721[/snapback]

On the one hand, your post are very offensive and I should delete them

On the other hand, you're making a complete fool of yourself, which is always amusing to watch.

What to do...what to do...

On the one hand, your post are very offensive and I should delete them

On the other hand, you're making a complete fool of yourself, which is always amusing to watch.

What to do...what to do...

13774[/snapback]

Personally, I would like to see him get his message out to the public and support his candidate. <_<

So vets of this board, what happens in threads like this?  Do threads that are merely vulgar and ignorant get locked or deleted?  Or does the record lie untouched, and it's up to the community to ignore it?

13867[/snapback]

I don't know what they're gonna do. But I for one will sleep well tonight knowing that NavyBillsFan's got my back. :unsure:

hey Tom, delete them. I would lose sleep tonight. Not paying your taxes would effect my paycheck. Then Id lose sleep....

This is a message board folks. I could care if or who gave a crap about me. You dont know me. You may one day and you may not. Not that it matters. You dont like what I post, dont read it. Try paying some time with your wife, it keeps her from going to people like me......

So vets of this board, what happens in threads like this?  Do threads that are merely vulgar and ignorant get locked or deleted?  Or does the record lie untouched, and it's up to the community to ignore it?

13867[/snapback]

Speaking as a moderator...our hands are tied. If we lock or delete a thread, people end up bitching and moaning about partisan censorship - and encourages the pinhead to post more (usually to prove what a big man he is). If we let it go, people end up bitching and moaning about our piss-poor moderating job - and encourages the pinhead to post more (usually, again, to prove what a big man he is).

So basically, since our most powerful tool is the ability to delete posts, and it gets bloody !@#$ing tiresome deleting 200 meaningless and obnoxious posts a day, we just let it go. It's just not worth the effort...if people here want to wallow in a cesspool, who are we to stop them?

hey Tom, delete them.  I would lose sleep tonight.  Not paying your taxes would effect my paycheck.  Then Id lose sleep....

This is a message board folks.  I could care if or who gave a crap about me.  You dont know me.  You may one day and you may not.  Not that it matters.  You dont like what I post, dont read it.  Try paying some time with your wife, it keeps her from going to people like me......

13884[/snapback]

Nah. I'll just let you keep showing everyone how much of a moron you are.

I don't know what they're gonna do.  But I for one will sleep well tonight knowing that NavyBillsFan's got my back.   :unsure:

13882[/snapback]

You know I would watch out, those Navy folks like to hot bunk, if you know what I mean. There is a reason jarheads are the only ones on ship who don't hotbunk and are allowed to carry weapons. It's so the output pipe remains one way only, around the squids.

And for the Navy folks, WTF is the idea when you cross the friggen equator of having some cheif grease himself up, and stick a friggen raisin in his belly, so you guys can suck it out as some sort of initiation for crossing an imaginary line.

Speaking as a moderator...our hands are tied.  If we lock or delete a thread, people end up bitching and moaning about partisan censorship - and encourages the pinhead to post more (usually to prove what a big man he is).  If we let it go, people end up bitching and moaning about our piss-poor moderating job - and encourages the pinhead to post more (usually, again, to prove what a big man he is).

So basically, since our most powerful tool is the ability to delete posts, and it gets bloody !@#$ing tiresome deleting 200 meaningless and obnoxious posts a day, we just let it go.  It's just not worth the effort...if people here want to wallow in a cesspool, who are we to stop them?

13885[/snapback]

Seems fair, time to ignore this thread in that case.

And for the Navy folks, WTF is the idea when you cross the friggen equator of having some cheif grease himself up, and stick a friggen raisin in his belly, so you guys can suck it out as some sort of initiation for crossing an imaginary line.

13900[/snapback]

Oh, I was saving that story. Bastard!

It's a crapshoot.  But it's somewhat interesting and always entertaining.  :unsure:

Like my good friend John McClain once said after throwing a guy out the window: " Welcome to the party, pal."

13716[/snapback]

Nice 'Die Hard' reset.

"Yippee Ki Yay, Muthafu###!"

Simply the best action film ever made.  More one liners than a Dangerfield show.

"Take this under advisement, jerkweed."

13994[/snapback]

Hell yes it is!

"Now I have a machine gun.

HO HO HO"

It is the best action movie ever made. There can be no disagreement on this point.

hey Tom, delete them.  I would lose sleep tonight.  Not paying your taxes would effect my paycheck.  Then Id lose sleep....

This is a message board folks.  I could care if or who gave a crap about me.  You dont know me.  You may one day and you may not.  Not that it matters.  You dont like what I post, dont read it.  Try paying some time with your wife, it keeps her from going to people like me......

13884[/snapback]

Actually I would delete them if it wasn't so much fun watching you make an idiot out of yourself.

You're an embarrassment to Navy!