Bills Best One / Two Punch .....

Owen

Nix and Gailey are the Bills best one / Two punch

I know Byrd and Wilson are a good one / two punch

The same with M. Williams and Anderson...Dareus and K. Williams, and ...A. Williams and Gilmore ...Spiller and Jackson...Fitzpatrick and Johnson

BUT look who is getting us where we really want to be... Nix and Gailey.. Does anyone disagree?

Listening to those two old timers inspires me. They really want to win NOW...

They are thinking and talking it up of taking it all the way..... That's great leadership from the top ...

While many of the fans are just hoping to make the playoffs at best...

The best part is they may just get the team there with their leadership...

We fans are in for one hellva great season with a lot of surprise wins thanks to the best one / two punch we have......

What do you think?

I agree with the winning attitude but not with the "win now" thing. I dont think that they mortgaged the clubs future for the short term. They have brought in only 1 big free agent, but resigned key people and made wise pick-ups. I like what they have done so far and believe that the we be successful enough to stick around to build the team even stronger.

Best 1/2 punch yes!!! :thumbsup:

you have to give credit where it is due and it is definately due. nix has absolutely done his job and gailey, by most counts, is doing his part as well. throw in the fact that these two "good ole' boys" give us some of the best sound bites ever and that most fans seem to trust and respect these guys, and i feel we are in very good hands.

Your forgetting one of the other biggest acquisitions we've had in Whaley. I couldn't agree more I've never been so excited in our mgmt and coaching, but whaley was instrumental in the steelers continuing to create depth year after year in the scouting dept.

I believe we may now have the scouting and mgmt to create a real team. Good thread partner.

They had nothing when they walked in here and anyone who has built a great team knows it takes years to do it. It is so hard to do it in months if you don't have the talent. It is by far the most important thing a leadership team does in getting the right clay.