Indianapolis Game

On a side note, I was in Indy on business last year and got to see a week 3 preseason game against the Packers. That stadium and arrangement is a dream. Its beautiful on the inside. When they open the window on the front of the stadium it is the coolest view of the skyline. Great stadium right in the heart of everything downtown

Plus, should be a good win for the Bills. And is probably one of the more decent places to be a visiting fan. I'm thinking of going to the game in Cleveland, but I have reservations about dealing with their fans. Anyone know if it's a decent place to be a visiting fan?

I have a group of 10 guys heading down for the Indy game from Buffalo. We plan on tailgating, although I'm unsure of what the parking lots are like there. I know the stadium lot is reserved, any ideas on if there are other lots that allow tailgating?

Cleveland isn't bad. Went down for the blizzard game in 08' and sat in the Dawg Pound. Aside from a playful snowball or two being thrown at us, the fans were pretty reasonable.

We'll be there with a couple other couples we get to games with every year. We always meet up with Kenny. Great time. I'm sure more details will come out as we get closer.

Live just 45 minutes from stadium. Downtown Indy is awesome as there are a tremendous number of restaurants and bars within walking distance. I highly suggest a stop at the Sun King Brewery where you can have free samples of several fresh brews and buy half- gallon growlers. Indy is one of the best designed larger cities and you will find the meaning of "Hoosier hospitality" as soon as you arrive in our beautiful state. On a side-note, I will be making my annual trip to The Ralph for the Pats game. My brother and I have been to each of the last two wins against NE which were about 10 years apart. Never been to a better game than last year.

• 4 weeks later...

Live just 45 minutes from stadium. Downtown Indy is awesome as there are a tremendous number of restaurants and bars within walking distance. I highly suggest a stop at the Sun King Brewery where you can have free samples of several fresh brews and buy half- gallon growlers. Indy is one of the best designed larger cities and you will find the meaning of "Hoosier hospitality" as soon as you arrive in our beautiful state. On a side-note, I will be making my annual trip to The Ralph for the Pats game. My brother and I have been to each of the last two wins against NE which were about 10 years apart. Never been to a better game than last year.

This. It really is amazing how different you guys are there. Everyone is so freakin nice!!!!

Should we merge this thread with the Josh Reed thread?

:)

I hear that people in the midwest are very friendly and in my limited experience, that is certainly the case.

We sure should. Josh Reed can go anywhere he likes as long as it isnt Buffalo..... thats not very Midwestern of me :devil: