TKIG: Only 70 days until the 2012 Bills Season begins. Why #70 Eric Wo

Only 70 days until the 2012 Bills Season begins. Why #70 Eric Wood is the most important player on the team. http://www.thekickisgood.com

There's no doubt that he plays a major role for the Bills ... last year before his injury he was a monster out there and it sounds like he is ready to pick up where he left off!!

But ... Fred Jackson is frankly the most important player on the Bills!

But ... Fred Jackson is frankly the most important player on the Bills!

The title "Why X is the most important player on the Bills" is just the name of the series, on that blog, where they explain how each player is important to the Bills this year, a series which has already included people like Chris Hairston, who are obviously not the most important players. With that said, I might say Fitz is a hair more important than Fred and I'm a big Fred fan, just because the larger role of QB's and the negative impact of having a bad one starting, and the related dropoff behind and significantly less dropoff behind Fred to CJ.

QB is always the most important position on the team. I'm starting to think LT is not as important as it once was even in a passing league. Effective pass rushes now are best up the middle and do not allow the QB to step up into the pocket. I would say that all OL positions are equally imporatnat and it is the unit working together that makes it great or not. That being said it is easier to find average athletes to play C and G than it is to find athletes with the foot speed and upper body strength to play T.