What scenario would you prefer?

What scenario would you prefer?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. What scenario would you prefer?

• Fitzpatrick gets the bills to the playoffs because of a top 5 showing by our defense. Fitzpatrick manages games for our great run game. We lose after one playoff victory, Record 12-4.
    • Fitzpatrick struggles in the first 7 games of the season we start off 1-6. All games are close but Fitz throws to many interceptions. Vince young comes in after the bye and goes 8-1 and plays like a pro bowler. We make wild card and lose in the AFC cham

Reactions to reading this post:

:thumbdown: 9-7 isn't a choice

:o:unsure: Jets back-ups? Would that be Tebow or Sanchez

:blink::huh: Positive scenario?

I would be ecstatic if the Bills went 9-7 and were in contention for the playoffs. What the hell is a Miami hat doing on this site "Teen Rookie "?

How about we go 9-7 because we lose last game of season to Jets backups and miss the playoffs. (This is actually a positive thinking scenario.

Really? how is losing the last game and missing the playoffs a Positive?

Really? how is losing the last game and missing the playoffs a Positive?

It would mean finally being relevant an entire season - and would mean a better season than the last 10 years -- which is exactly when I started getting my season tickets!

I would be ecstatic if the Bills went 9-7 and were in contention for the playoffs. What the hell is a Miami hat doing on this site "Teen Rookie "?

Its the baseball team I play for. The Ft. Myers Marlins and its the hat I wear with my uniform when I play. They don't have the hat that I play with on travel ball so I thought I would put the Marlins hat up.

And its not my fault they changed their name from the Florida Marlins to the Miami Marlins. Can't change the teams you like and if you could, it would be dumb to change it over the city name "BB the Rookie."

Edited by Teen Insight

Its the baseball team I play for. The Ft. Myers Marlins and its the hat I wear with my uniform when I play. They don't have the hat that I play with on travel ball so I thought I would put the Marlins hat up.

And its not my fault they changed their name from the Florida Marlins to the Miami Marlins. Can't change the teams you like and if you could, it would be dumb to change it over the city name "BB the Rookie."

I think you should have a picture of Dontrell Willis up instead of a fish that should be squished. So Little League gives out nice hats like that now?

I think you should have a picture of Dontrell Willis up instead of a fish that should be squished. So Little League gives out nice hats like that now?

1) I like my avatar to be something I know/care about

2)It's a marlin, not a dolphin so its not a fish that should be squished (even though dolphins aren't even a fish). Its a different sport, different league, different stadium, different players, different history which means it has nothing to do with them beating on the Bills so I don't see your hostility towards the Marlins.

3) Yeah, they do. We do a lot of fundraisers, grants, donations, and stuff like that.

1) I like my avatar to be something I know/care about

2)It's a marlin, not a dolphin so its not a fish that should be squished (even though dolphins aren't even a fish). Its a different sport, different league, different stadium, different players, different history which means it has nothing to do with them beating on the Bills so I don't see your hostility towards the Marlins.

3) Yeah, they do. We do a lot of fundraisers, grants, donations, and stuff like that.

Josh beckett used to rock and roll for the Marlin's!