Pitt +9 @ Bills

soljc

Bills have been red hot, but must admit they haven't faced a playoff team since the Patriots on Nov. 14th (Seattle and the Rams not included because they suck). Bills are desparate for a win and you'd figure home crowd would mean something, but 9 points is way too much against the #1 rated defense IMO. I see a low scoring affair, something like 17-13 Bills.

it doesn't matter if the teams suck because they are still playoff teams. What you're saying is that any AFC team with wins over NFC playoff teams don't really count. What you should have said is that we have not beat an AFC playoff team, but remember we ended the playoff hopes of the Bungholes in their own stadium and we beat the hell out of the Jests.

it doesn't matter if the teams suck because they are still playoff teams.  What you're saying is that any AFC team with wins over NFC playoff teams don't really count. What you should have said is that we have not beat an AFC playoff team, but remember we ended the playoff hopes of the Bungholes in their own stadium and we beat the hell out of the Jests.

186061[/snapback]

Neither Seattle nor St. Louis have qualified for the playoffs yet, so actually, my statement is accurate.

Neither Seattle nor St. Louis have qualified for the playoffs yet, so actually, my statement is accurate.

186067[/snapback]

Actually, I think the Seahawks have qualified for the playoffs, its just a question of whether they will go in as division champs or wild card. At least I think this is the case.

Actually, I think the Seahawks have qualified for the playoffs, its just a question of whether they will go in as division champs or wild card.  At least I think this is the case.

186104[/snapback]

You are correct - the Seahawks are in, but can be seeded 4-6 at this point.

Soljc - despite my personal house of horrors last weekend, my advice is either to always avoid ridiculous lines like this or take the ridiculous side (which is Buffalo -9 in this case). Someone always has inside info on what Pittsburgh (same goes for Indy, NE, GB, Philly, Atlanta, and SD) is going to do in terms of gameplanning and who will end up playing.

Watch late line moves as well - the Indy/Denver line has been bouncing around all week, but the money will follow the info at the end.

I like Cincy early if they remain a small favorite at Philly.