Did T.J. Graham sign a contract?

Only in the sense that anyone posting on a message board is. Beyond that just offering up some ideas why he's unsigned. I don't claim to have a crystal ball /special access allowing me to make definitive "absolutely yes/absolutely no" declarations like some of you though.

As for graham I had a hunch the seeds were sown for contract problems from the beginning, because he was drafted so much higher than forecast. So low that many analysts didnt bother forecasting him at all, and this one that did put him at the bottom of the 5th. http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1129035-tj-graham-to-bills-video-highlights-scouting-report-and-analysis

The problem I saw was graham letting it go to his head and holding out for the max, and the bills taken aback by his reaction and offering to pay at the very bottom of the range for his draft slot. And if you think in negotiations teams don't lay it on thick about how "without us you could have been drafted at least 2 rounds later blah blah blah," I'd say you're extremely naive.

Joe, I'm really sorry, but you continue to make yourself foolish with this line of reasoning. There is NO way the Bills are telling Graham he's "lucky" to have been selected where he was and then lowballing him. NO way. I don't know what your experience level is with respect to any sort of negotiations, but this is not a situation in which the Bills are trying to "win" the battle with Graham. The Bills (and Graham's agent) already know Graham's contract will fall within a certain range and it's only a matter of seeing how the players above and below him are slotted. There is absolutely no reason to be concerned that he is still unsigned, and you should just relax.

If you think that makes me a know-it-all, so be it. But your "hunch" is absurd.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic