Fitzpatrick bandwagon

There are seemingly three categories of fans:

1 -- Fitz can/will be a "top 15" QB if he stays healthy and has the weapons

2 -- Fitz is an average NFL QB with many limitations

3 -- Fitz sucks

Fitz is definitely a 2 and that's the best that he'll ever be.

Anyone who thinks that the Buffalo Bills is going anywhere with Fitzpatrick as starting QB is on drugs.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who thinks that the Buffalo Bills is going anywhere with Fitzpatrick as starting QB is on drugs.

Damn! Lost another crack pipe.

GO BILLS!!!

Ahhh, personal insults, my favorite.

Thanks for contributing to this board... <_<

I used to think we could go kinda far (playoffs perhaps) with Fitz at starting QB but after listening to his interview, I don't know anymore.

Fitz is an average QB and I now question his "work ethic" when it comes to becoming a serious NFL caliber starting QB. He says he's never been coached the mechanics of throwing the ball. The fundamentals of passing the ball. He's said in his interview that he just chucks it and now he's excited that he's getting help from coach Lee. I have a SERIOUS problem with this. Does he not know that there are QB tutors/coaches that will be willing to help improve his mechanics during the offseason? The way I see it, he knew he had flaws in his mechanics but he didn't take the initiative to improve himself. That's his responsibility as a starting NFL QB. If he doesn't cut back on his turnovers this year then we better find another solution at this position.

Edited by FleaMoulds80