[closed]That # 2 Spot!!

Good evening and happy Memorial Day weekend to all of you! I've been hearing so much over the past 5 months about how we need a definite number 2 receiver. I agree wholeheartedly that it would've been nice to pick up a solid number 2 during the off season and hey, who's to say that we still won't? The fact of the matter is, I think that one of these receivers is bound to step up and come through and have a solid year behind Stevie Johnson. I don't know who yet but I think the most important thing is that they know they all pretty much have an equal shot to showcase themselves. Which is going to make the competitive nature of this #2 spot so intriguing, it should bring out the best in all of them. Hopefully. It's just my opinion let me know what you guys think, thanks! and GO BILLS!!!

Good evening and happy Memorial Day weekend to all of you! I've been hearing so much over the past 5 months about how we need a definite number 2 receiver. I agree wholeheartedly that it would've been nice to pick up a solid number 2 during the off season and hey, who's to say that we still won't? The fact of the matter is, I think that one of these receivers is bound to step up and come through and have a solid year behind Stevie Johnson. I don't know who yet but I think the most important thing is that they know they all pretty much have an equal shot to showcase themselves. Which is going to make the competitive nature of this #2 spot so intriguing, it should bring out the best in all of them. Hopefully. It's just my opinion let me know what you guys think, thanks! and GO BILLS!!!

My boy midnight will step up aka TJ Graham.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/146138-how-finding-a-2-receiver-could-be-the-last-piece-to-the-puzzle