sullivan continues to be a

richNjoisy

horse's butt

What a surprise that HE is the one salivating over the "hatred" and "desire for revenge" Cowher has for Donahoe.

Just because YOU can never let any "slight" die (Jerry once sent me an email - filled with expletives -describing how much he hated TD), your "standards" (ha!) don't apply to the rest of those who have at least a smidgen of self -esteem. Cowher's goal is to win the Super Bowl. Period. He doesn't waste a second worrying about what Donahoe does or says. The proof is in how well his team's perform for him. You may think he has something up his butt for TD but, again, you have no perspective on how normal people treat each other.

get a life jerry - I am sure Tom doesn't waste a nanosecond on your opinion of him.

he's a better man than you. live with it. (actually, I think Jerry needs to be in counselling).

The Evening News needs at least one new reporter.

I don't remember them, but if what Sullivan said about TD saying it was a mistake for the Steelers to pick Cowher over him and that many in the Steelers' organization agreed, then I have no problem with believing that Cowher still holds a grudge, or that the grudge was renewed. I also wouldn't be surprised to learn he had one against Mularkey and Clements for joining "the enemy."

TD saying it was a mistake for the Steelers to pick Cowher over him and that many in the Steelers' organization agreed

184972[/snapback]

It's funny, but this is the first I heard about Donahoe saying something like that. Could be Sullivan stirring the pot. I hate that guy. Reminds me of Michael Moore.

That's great, Jerry, but what does all of this have to do with the actual game on Sunday?

Jerry Sullivan has this gaping disconnect when it comes to realizing that Tom Donahoe does not actually suit up and play. I'm pretty confident that Bill Cowher has already figured this out.

horse's butt

(Jerry once sent me an email - filled with expletives -describing how much he hated TD)

The Evening News needs at least one new reporter.

184954[/snapback]

Funny, I got a reply like that too when I e-mailed Sullivan earlier this season.

He's just stirring the pot, trying to draw attraction to himself...sort of like Brittney Spears, Paris Hilton, Jerry Springer, et al. If you don't have talent, the only way to get people to read your column is to inflame their emotions by taking outlandish postions.

He's just another mediocre, Guild-protected hack "playing out the string" like the rest of the Buffalo News columnists.

Jerry Sullivan sets journalism back to prehistoric times. Because of his misquotes and insults, no one, I repeat, no one at One Bills Drive will even speak to the guy, so anything he attributes to the Bills is simply made up. As for Cowher's revenge, I truly hope he lets that affect his judgment and game management. Unfortunately, Cowher isn't as dumb as Sullivan.