The Blitz Picks for the Bills

Adam Schein and Rich Gannon on NFL Radio are High on the Bills this year with a prediction of 10-6, and ahead of the J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, Jets. Love it! Biillieve!

Even on NFL Network tonight they picked the Bills over the Jets. Just can't wait given the additions, the team with a full off season, believing in Buddy's picks late in the draft based on hx, and most of all, because I'm sick and damn tored of watching mediocrity like the rest of you.

I really think the Secondary is going to look like rock stars once the front four start gelling. With good field advantage, and a better o-line to run in a balanced attack, we can achieve this double digit milestone. Haven't felt this way since Flutie Flakes.

Of we don't make the playoffs this season, I'll be very disappointed. That's how good of an offseason we've had. The only way I see us missing the playoffs, barring lots of key injuries, is the QB play. I think fitz will adequate adequate enough to get us there. Of he stinks it up, we trade up for a qb next season.