Dr.Z's Rankings

Thailog80

I love what he said about the Bucs:

They had an outside shot. Now they can make the playoffs if, 1) Hell freezes over, 2) The dead come back to life and 3) A sensible thing is said by ESPN's Sunday night crew.

CW

The only time the "experts" will predict the Bills in the playoffs is after they have made it.

These guys should be in my line of work - when I forecast 8 out of every 10 storms right, I get chastised for thetwo I get wrong. The NFL 'experts" predict wrong over 50% of the time..and yet we keep coming back to them for their expert opinions.

God are we stupid or what?

(oops, gotta go. Mort is answering questions on ESPN. he's ALWAYS right) ;)

The only time the "experts" will predict the Bills in the playoffs is after they have made it.

These guys should be in my line of work - when I forecast 8 out of every 10 storms right, I get chastised for thetwo I get wrong. The NFL 'experts" predict wrong over 50% of the time..and yet we keep coming back to them for their expert opinions.

(oops, gotta go. Mort is answering questions on ESPN.  he's ALWAYS right) ;)

184158[/snapback]

Good post.

Really folks. These people on E$PN are really no better at forecasting then you or I. I like hearing the talking about X's and O's, etc..thats where they have an edge.

(oops, gotta go. Mort is answering questions on ESPN.  he's ALWAYS right) ;)

184158[/snapback]

I love you Dave Eichorn. I have never said an ill word toward you.