At the very least, we can rest happy that Jets fans are pissed

dogma+

Some love the Bills pick, some hate it. Either way, it's always fun when fans of a divisional opponent are upset. The Jets took a boom/bust player, and the experts are circling around the Jets carcass. I lifted these quotes from a post on a Jets forum...

"In a poll of 20 NFL scouts by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Coples was voted the defensive lineman most likely to be a bust" (Milkwaukee Journal Sentinel)

"He doesn't have the great wingspan as some of the other defensive linemen, not with his type of height at 6-6" (Mel Kiper)

"I've never liked his tape. I wouldn't draft him... If I'm a general manager I'm not taking him in the first round, and I might not take him in the second round... To me, the bust potential is high, and the earlier you take him the more risk there is inherent in that. So, for me, Quinton Coples is not even a draftable player." (Mike Mayock)

"After all the suspensions and all the problems, he shut it down. He got up in front of the team and basically said, 'I'm not playing for the team, I'm playing for myself, I ain't getting hurt for nobody.'" (NFL Scout)

Some love the Bills pick, some hate it. Either way, it's always fun when fans of a divisional opponent are upset. The Jets took a boom/bust player, and the experts are circling around the Jets carcass. I lifted these quotes from a post on a Jets forum...

"In a poll of 20 NFL scouts by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Coples was voted the defensive lineman most likely to be a bust" (Milkwaukee Journal Sentinel)

"He doesn't have the great wingspan as some of the other defensive linemen, not with his type of height at 6-6" (Mel Kiper)

"I've never liked his tape. I wouldn't draft him... If I'm a general manager I'm not taking him in the first round, and I might not take him in the second round... To me, the bust potential is high, and the earlier you take him the more risk there is inherent in that. So, for me, Quinton Coples is not even a draftable player." (Mike Mayock)

"After all the suspensions and all the problems, he shut it down. He got up in front of the team and basically said, 'I'm not playing for the team, I'm playing for myself, I ain't getting hurt for nobody.'" (NFL Scout)

I'll have to visit some of their fan forums. I saw one thread titled "Coples was Best Player at Senior Bowl" and I chuckled. Mike Adams handed him his ass every time they were matched up. Adams owned Upshaw, too. But that's a different story.

GO BILLS!!!