If only one of the two teams lose Sunday

Like A Mofo

If you just had to pick one, which one?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. If you just had to pick one, which one?

• N.Y. Jets
    • Denver

Tough call, but I picked the Jets.

Denver at home... ;)

183919[/snapback]

I think both have a good chance at losing but Colts D is among the worst I do believe....they can't stop no one, thats why they have to score so much

but I think Bruce and Holt could bail the rams out of a hard situation and score when needed............jackson will run the ball down their throats at home

yall need to remember..........Bulger and Jackson is back........they've been without them 2 guys..........and their good

I think Denver is much healthier psychologically if compared to the Jets. The Rams need to be physical with the Jets...this team gets beaten down pretty easily, and after last week, could be forced into mistakes if they go down a couple scores early.

I think both have a good chance at losing but Colts D is among the worst I do believe....they can't stop no one, thats why they have to score so much

but I think Bruce and Holt could bail the rams out of a hard situation and score when needed............jackson will run the ball down their throats at home

yall need to remember..........Bulger and Jackson is back........they've been without them 2 guys..........and their good

183927[/snapback]

Very true...what the Rams need to do is try to control the clock...Mike Fartz cannot get pass happy and this game better now come down to Fartz making good decisions...otherwise its over.

J  E  T  S SUCK SUCK SUCK :doh:

184547[/snapback]

If the Jets lose and the Bills win, one thing is certian:

On the drive home from the Bills game to Jersey, I WILL get on either the Jets postgame show in 1050 ESPN radio or Joe Beningo's show on WFAN to tell the Jets fans where they can $tick it!!!