Day 2 Draft party in Philly!!

Here's a link to Chris Brown's blog with some details:

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/04/26/attn-philly-based-bills-backers/

This is on Friday the 27th for Rounds 2 & 3.

We'll be at McFadden's on 3rd St. and the players will be coming over around 6 or 7 to sign autographs, do some give away some merchandise, and hang out.

No cover, parking in the lot is free (before 8pm), and there will be plenty of $2 Blues, Blue Lights, and wings. Everybody is welcome to come and hang out!

Here's a link to Chris Brown's blog with some details:

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/04/26/attn-philly-based-bills-backers/

This is on Friday the 27th for Rounds 2 & 3.

We'll be at McFadden's on 3rd St. and the players will be coming over around 6 or 7 to sign autographs, do some give away some merchandise, and hang out.

No cover, parking in the lot is free (before 8pm), and there will be plenty of $2 Blues, Blue Lights, and wings. Everybody is welcome to come and hang out!

Odd that they would be in Philly but it sounds like a good time :thumbsup:

Odd that they would be in Philly but it sounds like a good time :thumbsup:

Yeah, the girl that started the group with me also works at NFL Films in Mt. Laurel, NJ, so they're going over there first for a tour and then coming over. Apparently they also have OTA's in the morning and they're coming down after that. Eric was also roommates at Louisville with the GM at the McFadden's here, so he's been sending game tickets and jerseys all year for us to raffle off while we watch the games.

Looking forward to getting their perspective on the upcoming season and on draft picks.

Edited by Billadelphia

I'll definitely be in attendance. McFadden's is right in my hood.

Yeah, come on over. From what I know, if you want anything autographed, bring it along. It's not going to be like a typical autograph signing at a mall where they only allow certain items or whatnot. The players are doing this as a favor, so it should be pretty cool.