Extra draft party ticket for tonight

I know it's late but I'm trying to get info on this draft party. I am a season ticket holder but have never attended this event. If I were to call ticket office, are there tickets stil available? What is it all aboout? I'd like to go and bring my son because I heard there is a locker room tour? any info would help..thanks!

I know it's late but I'm trying to get info on this draft party. I am a season ticket holder but have never attended this event. If I were to call ticket office, are there tickets stil available? What is it all aboout? I'd like to go and bring my son because I heard there is a locker room tour? any info would help..thanks!

Call and find out about Fridays party.

When I went a couple of years ago they held the "party" in the clubs in the stadium, and they had a line on the field to get up the tunnel and into the locker room. They basically walk you in the in-door, down a ways, and out the out-door. All the uniforms are out on display in the lockers. They had Marv Levy's desk brought down as a kind of museum display. And you could also look into the weight room.

Now they have the "party" in the field house. I'm not sure if they have the game-day games set up for the field goal kick, fair catch etc or not.

Call your ticket rep for more info and to see if there are still tickets available.

Rich was looking for a ticket.

He found one. I hung out with R Rich, Lancaster Steve and Steve's friend. Compared to last year there was easily twice as many fans for the draft party. Free beer, free pop, free food, free desert, did I mention FREE BEER.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

He found one. I hung out with R Rich, Lancaster Steve and Steve's friend. Compared to last year there was easily twice as many fans for the draft party. Free beer, free pop, free food, free desert, did I mention FREE BEER.

For the common season ticket holders tonight it won't be free...