Is it just me, or has anbody else noticed...

jjmac

Two reasons Fleener won't be wearing Bills gear: TE is not a critical need this year; and Fleener is going in the first round.

While I don't think the Bills will grab a TE anywhere in the draft this year, if they do feel they need one, I'd favor Dwayne Allen in the second. Still, I'd rather they used the second and third rounds on WRs, DBs and OL.

Buddy should aquaint himself with the NFL and how it is utilizing the TE position nowadays.

If Fleener was there in the 2nd and Buddy passes on him for an OT (after taking a CB in the 1st), he should be shipped back to the country on the spot.

Why you got to diss our coach like that? I'm very confidant he knows the nfl just a little bit better than you.

Why you got to diss our coach like that? I'm very confidant he knows the nfl just a little bit better than you.

You do know that Buddy is the GM right :nana: ? But I agree, I think he knows what he is doing just fine. I would love Fleener, but I don't think he gets past the Colts in the 2nd round (and may go sooner), to pair with Luck for the next 10 years.

Two reasons Fleener won't be wearing Bills gear: TE is not a critical need this year; and Fleener is going in the first round.

While I don't think the Bills will grab a TE anywhere in the draft this year, if they do feel they need one, I'd favor Dwayne Allen in the second. Still, I'd rather they used the second and third rounds on WRs, DBs and OL.

Agreed. In no way, shape, manner, form, or fashion do I expect Buddy to draft a TE before day 3.

Visanthe Shiancoe is still available. I remember he had a few good seasons with favre throwing him the ball. He's a big physical guy who can go down field and make plays.

I always did like to watch him play...so why did Minnesota let him go?

i want the next robert royal, a fresh of breath air

Easy now or you'll take the sail out of our winds.

Visanthe Shiancoe is still available. I remember he had a few good seasons with favre throwing him the ball. He's a big physical guy who can go down field and make plays.

Remember when his schwaunz was captured on television inadvertently?

That was funny.