[closed]Visitors list shows top pick will not be WR.

I have to agree that with no Floyd visiting OBD the first pick will not be a WR. Only two visitied and one, Blackmon, has no chance of being there at 10. And the other, Brian Quick, is not a first round consideration. Gotta believe that if they were thinking WR at #10 they would have had Floyd and perhaps Stephen Hill in for a visit at least.

I have to agree that with no Floyd visiting OBD the first pick will not be a WR. Only two visitied and one, Blackmon, has no chance of being there at 10. And the other, Brian Quick, is not a first round consideration. Gotta believe that if they were thinking WR at #10 they would have had Floyd and perhaps Stephen Hill in for a visit at least.

I am not generally in favor of trading up in the first round, for a wide receiver, but where do you think Blackmon gets picked? I am no expert, but to me, it seems like Luck, Griffin, Kallil go #1, 2 and 3...would Cleveland pick Blackmon? Or would the pick Richardson? I am thinking they go with Richardson, or, god forbid, Tanneyhill...would love to see the Bills get Blackmon...it just seems like Cleveland might be willing to trade that pick at #4. But what do I know...

I am not generally in favor of trading up in the first round, for a wide receiver, but where do you think Blackmon gets picked? I am no expert, but to me, it seems like Luck, Griffin, Kallil go #1, 2 and 3...would Cleveland pick Blackmon? Or would the pick Richardson? I am thinking they go with Richardson, or, god forbid, Tanneyhill...would love to see the Bills get Blackmon...it just seems like Cleveland might be willing to trade that pick at #4. But what do I know...

Blackmon won't get past St. Louis.