1st Rounders You Like But Don't think the Bills should draft

Simple topic really, what 1st round prospects (Or any prospects really) do you think will be really good pro's but the Bills due to either it not being a need or being out of scheme do you think will end up being really good pro's?

A few off the top of my head are

Dontari Poe- I think that this guy will be one of the next stud 3-4 NT's for years. He will go either one pick above ares or one below. The Chiefs or Panthers will pick him. I think he can work in a 4-3 but he would be a two down player as well. Hell If I were the Chiefs I would trade up to 8 to take the guy as long as it wouldn't cost you too much. Buffalo shouldn't draft him because DT is one of the few positions we are set at and he doesn't fit our scheme.

Peter Konz- 6 foot 5 and 314 pounds and he really reminds me of Nick Mangold. We have E.Wood who if healthy is a stud as well so C seems to be more so depth need that could easily be addressed in rounds 4-5 where we have 4 picks.

probably melvin ingram. Dude is just a beast, can play olb or DE but has receiver speed and makes plays all the time including interceptions, woulnd mind if we drafted him though so id have to go with gilmore/kirpatrick I just think we can get a good couple of corners later in the draft like robinson, fleming, heyward etc

probably melvin ingram. Dude is just a beast, can play olb or DE but has receiver speed and makes plays all the time including interceptions, woulnd mind if we drafted him though so id have to go with gilmore/kirpatrick I just think we can get a good couple of corners later in the draft like robinson, fleming, heyward etc

Agree with you on Ingram...Like Richardson, Decastro, and Barron as well but don't think we should draft them at 10 if they are there. Also Like Hightower, Tannehill and Stephen Hill a lot but don't want to draft them at 10 (2nd round would be great)...A player I would HATE for us to draft would be Upshaw (only has a bullrush move as a DE and can't play LB in 4-3)

Koochie - I don't like smallish tackling machine LBs that you can get 80% the same production in the 4th round. I'm sure he'll be a good pro. Prefer not a. Bills pick @10

Reiff - I think he'll be good pro at RT. I don't want the Bills taking him at #10

Kirkpatrick - I get the McKelvin hee bee gEe bees with him. But he'll probably be a good pro.

Hill - Too risky Too raw to take too early. 3 years from now could be a stud. Maybe in the 5th round I'd feel better about the pick.