Lee Evans

geggytah

Ben definitely has rookie of the year. He just wins. :lol:

I thought this little nugget would be every Bills fans' wet dream.

Tommy Gun will throw a touchdown, as the Bills have allowed at least one scoring strike in every home game this season. But don't expect much more than 175 yards and that lone score as the Bills will be battling for their playoff lives and the Steelers will likely turn this one over to the junior varsity by midway through the third quarter.

I don't Lee has any chance of beating out Big Ben.When a WR performs well he's just one of 11 guys. When a QB performs well, he's the center of attention. In another universe w/o Ben R., Lee Evans would have a shot. It's his misfortune to have come into the league in the same year as Big Ben. BTW, Big Ben has benefitted tremendously by being with a team like Pittsburgh that has great personnel all around him. He doesn't have to throw a lot of passes, and when he does, he usually has very good protection. The offence doesn't need to score a lot of points for the team to win. If there ever was a perfect situation for a rookie QB to come in and succeed Pittsburgh was it this season.

RottenBurger has it wrapped up, but I'm still damn happy we have a guy who is a legit contender. When is the last time that was? I'm thinking it was Shane Conlan. He had a mosnter rookie year.

Also, the Lions' and Bucs each have a rookie WR with good numbers. The Rams' RB isn't too shaby either.