Early Bills-Steelers predictions

... You know... I don't think I have heard that for the past ummm  13 weeks!  ;)

184403[/snapback]

Steel4real is in a win-win situation. He can come here and prod the bear as much as he wants. If his team wins, he will of course come back and gloat. If his team tanks, he can stand firmly on the platform that the Steelers didn't need this game and therefore didn't try. He cannot lose -- until the playoffs!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Crap.  Know we have to go back 3 years to try and show me up... Special teams and KS cost us that game.  see it many times.  That is history.  You wouldn't want me to go dig up some of the print from any of your 4 SB losses would you???

184396[/snapback]

How about last year's 6 - 10 record? How did that happen after a playoff year?

Why am I here???  Aren't our teams playing each other this week??

Yea, you're divsion is tougher?  How'd you fare against the Ravens?  You had your shot and lost.  You would've needed our help last week to give you a shot at the playoffs this week.  we've taken care of every team in your division as well.  Or D will not be depleted.  Scott, who was are starter will be filling in for Townsand Who Broke his hand.  Harrison has done a great job in place of Haggins.  Porter, Polamalu and Farrior will all be in as well as Hoke, Smith and Van Oelhoffen. 

I wouldn't worry about your special teams.  Gardocki Hasn't needed to punt in the last 2 games.  Ward, el, Plax, Duce, Krieder, Haynes will all be playing as well.  For awhile anyway.  It is not a given either way right now.

Oh.. and We are 8-0 at home THIS YEAR.  What else matters?

You're not playing this game at home. Your team won't win. Talk to you again Sunday after the game.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Yea, you're divsion is tougher?  How'd you fare against the Ravens?  You had your shot and lost.

WE ONLY PLAYED THEM ONCE; YOU DID TWICE, GOING 1-1. WE DIDN'T GET A REMATCH AT HOME

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP IT!

How about last year's 6 - 10 record?  How did that happen after a playoff year?

184425[/snapback]

Well besides the injuries to our OL and the decision to try and be a pass first offense (You might notice who you new HC is) we had a bad year. I know the vaunted Bill have ALWAYS had above .500 seasons though right??? :doh:

Scribo. I guess you are right. I am in a win/win. However, I ALWAYS want my team to win and will be dissapointed if they don't show up for this game. I would like to see what the Bills can do. For starters, I would like to see you knock down the patsies a few pegs next year.

RabidbillsfanVT- How many chances did you get against the pats? You needed twice against the Jets. What's the difference?

I have no doubt the steelers in pittsburgh as they will be vs buffalo our a better team, but they are playing in buffalo this weekend thats why i think the bills win and i think they would beat them with all there starters! The steelers had the perfect schuedule this year for the run they have had, every tough team they have played barring the bills has been at heinz field, any objections?

My best friend is a steelers fan. He is coming over for the game on Sunday. Serving beef on weck!

Prediction: Bills win!.........only if Drew has one turn over or less...

Jets are having problems finding the redzone, and the Rams ran the ball well last week. Bills make play offs, and beat the Panthers in the SuperBowl!

But, even if we do not make the play offs, I agree with a post I read earlier, this has truly been a special season.

Go Bills!