Sunday's Game

mrjsbu96

While I know many other people are playing reverse psychology, my scenario keeps playing out in my head like this:

Bills hold off last Steeler drive for a 21-13 win....As soon as the game is over the scoreboard either puts up the Jets game or shows the score with clock countdown as the Rams intercept a Pennington pass in the endzone to hold of a Jet rally and the Ralph is FAN-DAMONIUM, IT IS BEDLAM!!!!

and this day will replace the Miami Thansgiving blizzard game as my favorite Bills game ever! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.... :lol:

While I know many other people are playing reverse psychology, my scenario keeps playing out in my head like this:

Bills hold off last Steeler drive for a 21-13 win....As soon as the game is over  the scoreboard either puts up the Jets game or shows the score with clock countdown as the Rams intercept a Pennington pass in the endzone to hold of a Jet rally and the Ralph is FAN-DAMONIUM, IT IS BEDLAM!!!!

and this day will replace the Miami Thansgiving blizzard game as my favorite Bills game ever!  Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.... :lol:

183105[/snapback]

It would be interesting to see how many people stay in the stadium to celebrate if the Jets game goes longer than the Bills/Steelers.

With a rams victory against the eagles on monday night..the ram's still have something to play for? how are they lookin for the playoffs?

183311[/snapback]

Rams need a win and a Vikings loss or Carolina +New Orleans tie for wildcard. They can win division w/ win + Seattle loss. :lol:

Bills hold off last Steeler drive for a 21-13 win....As soon as the game is over  the scoreboard either puts up the Jets game or shows the score with clock countdown as the Rams intercept a Pennington pass in the endzone to hold of a Jet rally and the Ralph is FAN-DAMONIUM, IT IS BEDLAM!!!!

and this day will replace the Miami Thansgiving blizzard game as my favorite Bills game ever!  Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.... :lol:

183105[/snapback]

Oh Gawd, that would totally ROCK! :lol: