Where is Braylon Edwards??!!!

What about Jerome Simpson? I know it sounds crazy at first blush but the guy only got 15 days and 3 years probation: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/05/jerome-simpson-jail-sentence-15-days_n_1407400.html At the end of the day, he's apparently not gonna be suspended for as long as you'd think because he was conviucted of drug possession not distribution. Found one source who claims it might only be 4 game suspension. Simpson is a quality, YOUNG, player who might be forced to sign an incentive-laden contract witgh plenty of protections for the team who signs him. Is he a bonehead, sure. However, with probation he's gotta be a good boy or else. Imagine Smpsdon coming in as our number 3 WR behind Stevie and Floyd in week 8 (gotta give him time to get into plying safe). Some might argue that he's a safer signing than taking a player who is coming off of serious injures... Now take your shots!

And the Buffalo area could always use another quality chronic distributor.

He has inconsistent hands and his route running has become lazy. I don't think it has to do with buying into a system. He's made millions and now he's content. He'll probably file for bankruptcy in 7 years cuz I can't him ever getting more than the minimum again.

Inconsistent hands? There are offensive linemen with better hands......

We can sign Braylon Edwards to be our head cheerleader. Everyone remembers his backflips against the pats in the playoffs, right?

Speaking of cheerleader, when the hell are we gonna get some hot Jills? There's maybe 2 or 3 that make you go wow...

I used to laugh at the Jets for not even having cheerleaders now their girls are hotter than ours.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz