Draft Depth at 10

We need to draft a solid player at 10 for depth. We need to draft a guy just in case someone gets hurt. Use the top pick as a safe pick, at the 10th pick we don't need elite or special talent we just need a guy we can plug in.

Sounds very lame and kinda silly right?

Well if we draft any OT at 10, that's exactly what the thinking will be.

10th pick we can take an IMPACT player at WR,DE,LB,CB ...if we draft a OT that will not beat out Hairston who you can argue out peformed Bell, we are just draft for depth.

IMO i hate the 10th pick right now. I watched the NFL combine and some pro-days. After the top 6-7 guys in the draft everyone from 8-32 are all basically the same talent level. Not 1 person sticks out and says we have to get him at 10 b/c he is such a dynamic player. I dont see anyone moving up to 10 unless tannehill or richardson falls. I hope the FO has done their scouting and trust the pick nix and company make.

We need to draft a solid player at 10 for depth. We need to draft a guy just in case someone gets hurt. Use the top pick as a safe pick, at the 10th pick we don't need elite or special talent we just need a guy we can plug in.

Sounds very lame and kinda silly right?

Well if we draft any OT at 10, that's exactly what the thinking will be.

10th pick we can take an IMPACT player at WR,DE,LB,CB ...if we draft a OT that will not beat out Hairston who you can argue out peformed Bell, we are just draft for depth.

Draft depth when we have a glaring hole at LT and at WR. Yeah lets keep losing, why bother spending on Mario Williams when we are going to ignore glaring needs?

IMO i hate the 10th pick right now. I watched the NFL combine and some pro-days. After the top 6-7 guys in the draft everyone from 8-32 are all basically the same talent level. Not 1 person sticks out and says we have to get him at 10 b/c he is such a dynamic player. I dont see anyone moving up to 10 unless tannehill or richardson falls. I hope the FO has done their scouting and trust the pick nix and company make.

"Everyone from 8-32 are all basically the same talent level" -->> If this is true, which I believe it basically is, then draft for your need: OT or WR. Drafting the best player makes no sense; that is, if 8-32 are all basically the same.

"Everyone from 8-32 are all basically the same talent level" -->> If this is true, which I believe it basically is, then draft for your need: OT or WR. Drafting the best player makes no sense; that is, if 8-32 are all basically the same.

This is true, if 8 thru the 20 are graded out the same there is no best player available. So you might as well draft a need like OT, CB or WR.