Interactive Mock Draft - Bills are On the Clock

DFlo

I voted Gilmore, and I think it's either him or Keuchly. I don't think Chan or Nix want any bad character guys, so that crosses off Kirkpatrick. I think Reiff is an NFL RT, Kendall Wright and Martin too high of a pick (because I believe that the only OT worth a top ten pick is Kalil), we don't need a Guard in Decastro, and we took care of our DE's in free agency. So I think, logically, it's either Keuchly or Gilmore, and I give the edge to Gilmore.

kuechly is miles better than sheppard. if we're going BPA, i don't know what planet you're on that you think nix will have him at 24. he's one of the top 7-8 prospects in the draft. absolute stud.

Miles better?? That remains to be seen I wouldn't be surprise to see him slip into the latter half of the first round (see Poz). We need depth at LB but I think we will go with a position of need where we need a day one starter, OT or WR and not a LB that will be a second string absolute stud providing we stay at 10.

Edited by VADC Bills

At this point it has to be kue floyd decastro or gilmore.. Martin and reiff arnt ready to come in an start at LT.. or RT for the matter, so we really don't need that. We can find potential starters or depth later in the draft. If we take one of those 4 I said there all play makers which is what we need

I wanted to let this one run longer but it just kept being neck and neck with Reiff and Kuechly. So with that said...

The pick is in, your results are updated. You can see who your team selected here:

Interactive Mock Draft

Feel free to bookmark that page and continue voting daily. We will do one team every day until the draft

I like the trade down idea, but it doesn't sound like people will be knocking Buddy's door down for that pick. I say Reiff. I'll be shocked if Kuechly goes before 15.

Welcome, bru. I like the pink elephant! :thumbsup: