who's it going to be?

who do you think will be this years breakout players?

My pick for offense is Marcus Easley and on defense because he is back to his natural position is Alex Carrington... that is if they can stay healthy :thumbsup:

I big time second it on Easley. I have been (im)patiently waiting for him to debut for 2 yrs now and believe he has a chance to make it big.

6'2", 220lbs, 4.46 40 dash, and this will be his 3rd training camp. I look for big things from him!

I do hope that you Easley people (not pejorative, just trying to categorize) are not the same people who want a WR in the first round.

no i think we are set at WR im not going to be mad if we pick M.F. but i think a bigger need is LT or LB ether way i dont think they can mess this draft up, its the first year in along time i can sit back and relax :beer:

I do hope that you Easley people (not pejorative, just trying to categorize) are not the same people who want a WR in the first round.

I can be considered and easley people. i have high hopes for him on a couple levels. I dont like anyone at #10 right now. I think there is some great potential for receivers in this draft at #41 on down and i expect us to increase the competition considerably come camp times.