Notre Dame Pro Day

Lee Smith is a big kid with potential.

Lee Smith is a great blocker. I wanted to us to draft him which we didn't but he ended up with us anyway. Later in the year once he was on the roster I heard his name several times on big running plays for CJ particularly during a blackout game.

Lee Smith is a great blocker. I wanted to us to draft him which we didn't but he ended up with us anyway. Later in the year once he was on the roster I heard his name several times on big running plays for CJ particularly during a blackout game.

Chan likes L smith and Buddy i think described him as having some nasty edge to him. Even though i read those words it seemed he was smiling when he said it. watch out for Smith and two great backs getting er done this year! and i recall him being talked up during a game last year. Chandler and Smith make for nice change of pace and can create some mismatch. With just one drafetd Wr who can get down field quick, is big with hands we might have an arsenal of options with Fitzy's skill set. I'm sorry but i am really starting to think we are much better on offense than last year with out even drafting yet. IF we can be healthy add the best receiver we can decide is for us, get LT secured. well heck i think we got somethin'

i know i know but i cant help it. the closer i look the better we look. even offence.

Edited by 3rdand12